What have you done to your mustang today?

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
^ that looks awesome.

I'm really trying to get time to put new wheels and springs on the vert but keep getting sidelined with work.

Thanks

Oooh which kit?

On3. The hotside went on pretty easy. It's tight and contacts lightly in a few areas. The cold side on the other hand is atrocious. Im going to end up getting a different intercooler and making my own cold side. I have no clue how the upper pipe of the intercooler is supposed to go through the hole next to the ABS module and still allow everything to fit properly. The only way i could get it to fit is to unbolt the ABS module completely and there's no way of bolting it back up. The coupler is even tight up against the back of the headlight bulb.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
^ weird never had that cold side problem on my old car, but hot side sucks.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

KevDon92

forum member
Reaction score
Installed my CDC decklid yesterday!
guhebyde.jpg

Kinda wish it had the GT badge on it now..

I have a spare GT badge but idk how I would mount it on there..

Anybody have any ideas?

Yeah, trade me for mine that has the GT badge!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Had a new AC line made and found the 8mm hex socket that made itself at home in the K member.

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
UPR blue thunder shifter w/ultralight stick + hurst boot retainer + sickspeed shifter ball.

I liked the UPR shifter, but I could not understand why there are great looking optional sticks but the only balls force you to pull the boot all the way up. so I decided to find a way to show it off.

also this ball sits at least 3/4 inch lower on the shifter. so not only did I make the shifts shorter but it is also more comfortable now while crusing becouse it is easier to keep my elbow on the arm rest.

while at the same time not making the shifter so low that my reaction time between the steering wheel and shifter is effected. actually, somehow it is better now.

the ball is also larger so it is more comfy. also it does not get as hot. this ball sitting in the sun was not as hot as the aluminum ball that was in the back seat in the shade.

if you decide to do this all you need to do is get a knife and shave just a little bit of material off of the inside of the boot retainer so it goes down easier and does not stress the boot ring as much.

Last edited:

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
Installed my CDC decklid yesterday!
guhebyde.jpg

Kinda wish it had the GT badge on it now..

I have a spare GT badge but idk how I would mount it on there..

Anybody have any ideas?

I like it without the badge. But I'd like to have it in honeycomb.

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
Dropped it into Pulse Racing so that we could formulate a build plan... why... because race car!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373077951.441811.jpg

The beast is back... almost!

cmrad

forum member
Reaction score
Got up early and washed it before it got too hot outside and i changed the cabin air filter. 35k miles and it was dirty as hell.

IMG_1255_zpsd9699fcf.jpg

Back