What have you done to your mustang today?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Installed the hot side, fabbed up a coldside, wired the BAP, swapped fuel pumps, wired boost gauge and AFR gauge. ( I had a little help). Still need to connect some vacuum lines, relocate the expansion tank and power steering reservoir. Should be firing it up tomorrow afternoon.

Who's turbo kit is this? Looks good!

bradleyem

forum member
Reaction score
That looks really good...There is no way that I could run that. I would tear that piping up in a week with all of the stupid huge speed bumps around here. My front bumper cover is already trashed and my radiator is bent on the bottom. I need airlift!

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 4

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
That looks really good...There is no way that I could run that. I would tear that piping up in a week with all of the stupid huge speed bumps around here. My front bumper cover is already trashed and my radiator is bent on the bottom. I need airlift!

All that and you're on K- Springs?!?!?!?! Good lawd y'all's roads SUCK!!! Lol!!!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score

Everyone needs airlift.

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score

Im going to have to drive very carefully lol. The roads aren't too bad around here.

I pretty much finished it up today and went for a short drive to get a log for lito. It's extremely lean so i'll be waiting for a revision before i drive it again. Im going to get a smaller aluminum expansion tank and figure out better mounting for the ps reservoir. The intercooler ended up a lot lower then i anticipated but im going to leave it as is for now.

LOW

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im going to have to drive very carefully lol. The roads aren't too bad around here.

I pretty much finished it up today and went for a short drive to get a log for lito. It's extremely lean so i'll be waiting for a revision before i drive it again. Im going to get a smaller aluminum expansion tank and figure out better mounting for the ps reservoir. The intercooler ended up a lot lower then i anticipated but im going to leave it as is for now.

http://s45.photobucket.com/user/87yota/media/IMG_20130915_160437_zps9e38ad85.jpg.html
http://s45.photobucket.com/user/87yota/media/IMG_20130915_145224_zpsa5057db7.jpg.html

LOW
http://s45.photobucket.com/user/87yota/media/IMG_20130915_145306_zps82670c89.jpg.html

Congrat's!

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Dump the wastegate n Bov. It's better for it and sounds better lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
Shoulda dumped the wastegate, let em feel and hear the Powwwaaaaa!

Dump the wastegate n Bov. It's better for it and sounds better lol

Thought about it but i think its going to be loud enough with no cats and straight flow through mufflers haha. Plus i could always still dump the wastegate to see what it sounds like.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score

LOW

That's a nice clean install.

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
That's a nice clean install.

Thanks. The engine bay will be a little cleaner when i replace the expansion tank and find a better spot for the ps reservoir. There are a few other odds and ends i want to do as well.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I'm about to order a pair of 18x10 black saleen replicas for the front of my car. I need new front tires and i'm tired of not being able to rotate my wheels. I'm pretty sure 18x10's fit all the way around with 275/40/18's on them without any problems correct?? don't want to get stuck ordering two rims and four tires and have them rub up front.

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
I'm about to order a pair of 18x10 black saleen replicas for the front of my car. I need new front tires and i'm tired of not being able to rotate my wheels. I'm pretty sure 18x10's fit all the way around with 275/40/18's on them without any problems correct?? don't want to get stuck ordering two rims and four tires and have them rub up front.

i know that i have 275s in the front no problem but im running 9.5s

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
don't think the 18x10's will be that much different. If anything, i'll test fit my rear tire in the front tomorrow when I get a chance before placing my order. I could save 90 bucks by going with 285/40/18 Eagle F1's also. Don't want to spend a ton on tires since i'm spending 300 on the front rims.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
thanks. guess now I just have to decide on saving a that money and going with the F1's or just sticking to the Hankook V12's I run right now.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
The old cheap F1s aren't that good. That's why they're so cheap online lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back