What have you done to your mustang today?

blk12gt

forum member
Reaction score
What have you done to your mustang today?

I posted some pictures of my mom's Benz...

Ok. That's cool, just not sure it goes along with the topic. I'm sure it does...

Dude, first your a jack wagon in Skwerl's thread, now here too? Do you get your jollies off of trolling?

And your post does soooo much in advancing the thread topic by bashing another member...

Sent from my phone, spelling mistakes brought to you courtesy of tapatalk.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I love AMG's as much as the next guy but have to agree with Hatchman... not a Mustang so doesn't belong in this particular thread. Don't need to get your panties in a bunch about it... the title of this thread is pretty self explanatory...

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Just spent 5 minutes looking at the S197 Facebook page. Holy crap, that apple fell far from the tree. A summary of a jewel:

Q: "How much horsepower does my 06 GT with long tubes and cams have?"
A: "Close to 400."

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
playing around with hydro dipping so I did skulls on the intake and covers.
Nice job. I really like the attention to detail and the way you painted over the "Powered by Ford" letters after the dipping. Very nice! :hi:

Dude, first your a jack wagon in Skwerl's thread, now here too? Do you get your jollies off of trolling?
And your post does soooo much in advancing the thread topic by bashing another member...
Yeah, because you're not trolling my posts and bashing me and not talking about mustangs... at all....
Hey, that was your 1000th post! Happy 1000!:boobies:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Decided I'm gonna take off the Borla S-Types and re-install the GT500's ...

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Ordered up some CS front and rear bumpers and got a quote to get the stripes gone. Not sure if I'm gonna get the rear decklid holes filled. I can save myself a huge chunk of change just keeping my shitty push pins.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Sweet mods! Where did you pick up the CS stuff? Always liked it, just overpriced every where I look.
you sell the shaker?

AndrewNagle

forum member
Reaction score
Dropped it off at Pro-Dyno in Fort Mill SC this morning (5 hour round trip) and visited a customer along the way so the company paid for the gas !

Moser axles, ARP studs, Trutrac and Watts link

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back