What have you done to your mustang today?

McLovin

forum member
Reaction score
Had the resonators cut off and 3" pipe welded in. Sounds very nice with the Borla Stingers.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Not my Mustang, but on the girlfriend's Shelby, a friend and I got the new Steeda upper control arm (#555-4096, "for lowered cars") installed today.

Quite a difference in length.

2014-07-01_UCA1_zps3fc57888.jpg

2014-07-01_UCA2_zpsa7702fa3.jpg

2014-07-01_UCA3_zps05a0714c.jpg

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
^ I think I'd rather have the BMR adjustable and set the pinion angle myself rather than just taking a stab at it blindly.

07 procharger

Addicted to modding
Reaction score

Not exactly what I did to it today... but its whats next to go on, as soon as i find a shop that can instal the springs. My coil compressors are too big.

Question, anyone know if i can run my MM caster camber plates with these or do i need to run the supplied camber plates they came with?

Bad06stang

forum member
Reaction score
Hey gabe, I think I remember you installing a steeda arm on your 5.0 as well. How is the noise on yours. with the exact same steeda arm for 11+ lowered cars on my car it has clunks and gear whine for days. I am 21 years old and usually will sacrifice comfort for performance but it was just too much for me to handle.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Hey gabe, I think I remember you installing a steeda arm on your 5.0 as well. How is the noise on yours. with the exact same steeda arm for 11+ lowered cars on my car it has clunks and gear whine for days. I am 21 years old and usually will sacrifice comfort for performance but it was just too much for me to handle.

Yeah I have a Steeda UCA on my car also, and yeah it added NVH, I get a bunch more gear whine from the Torsen.

But no clunks.
Clunks that weren't there before the UCA replacement sounds like something's loose

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Yeah I have a Steeda UCA on my car also, and yeah it added NVH, I get a bunch more gear whine from the Torsen.

But no clunks.

Clunks that weren't there before the UCA replacement sounds like something's loose

I have se experience as you with my Steeda Adj UCA in my 2014. I have a spherical bushing in my axle housing though. When my pinion angle was 2-degrees more than it is now it clunked on decel. Now it doesn't clunk with current pinion angle setting. I have a 1-piece DS too.

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
sealed the exhaust leaks between header/midpipe/ota pipe

still waiting for my damn sensor extensions to come in.......

Back