What have you done to your mustang today?

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
^ You're advertising for BBR on your car? :headscratch:

The body kit was from BBR and it's #3 of the first kits. I haven't purchased anything from BBR since around 2009. Chris and Liz has always treated right.
But I haven't had any mechanical work done by BBR.

Thanks Scott!Yea, I have to cut the grass one more time,this picture was taken next door. I'm going to clean the car and take pictures in a parking lot next. I still have to play with the preset modes.
Definitely down in the grass, looks great James!

Last edited by a moderator:

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
Battery died before my trip to Florida, so I finally got a around to jumping it today. It started in limp mode, but I drove it to charge the battery.

Got home, shut it off, wouldn't start again. Jumped it again and it fired up NOT in limp mode. Drove it for a few minutes with almost no gas. Went back inside, worked for 3 hours, came back up ad it fired right up! Hallelujah.

Put over 14 gallons of fuel in it (she was apparently thirsty) at $2.72/gallon for 93 octane and gave her a bath. She looks much better and is much happier.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414133764.047816.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414133775.397874.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414133785.203307.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Walked out to the parking garage and found out someone keyed my driver door. I was the only one parked in the back and shit like this still happens

Guess it's off to autozone for touch up paint

6k26yz2.jpg

Hey bro I am pretty sure I got a clean black dr door sitting at my house off a 2008 gt

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Bags.........do want.

Car looks OMG hawt James!

Thanks, I love the Air Lift kit. I just have to figure how to program my other presets. Now If I can just figure why my windows won't go up or down I'll be good. Crazy thing is the windows will do the 1/2 inch down stuff when opening the doors.

Your going to have the door repainted,touch up won't do you any good with that. Sorry to see your car keyed...
Walked out to the parking garage and found out someone keyed my driver door. I was the only one parked in the back and shit like this still happens

Guess it's off to autozone for touch up paint

6k26yz2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

chandlern

forum member
Reaction score
Finished up the car after gettin it back from the body shop. Upgraded heat exchanger and tank, remounted IC pump, trimmed the new bumper for the h/e, remounted the HID's and bumper, had to relocate the horns again...just have to remount the fender emblem, figure out something for the lower grill, and detail it.
IMAG1651_zpsczkgwre_edit_1414185508095_zps0tsmyhrp.jpg

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back