What have you done to your mustang today?

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
That's fucking proof that the car doesn't drive; tags are almost a year out of date.

GTFO Darren

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Not bad 400rwhp and 393rwtq

Pypes off road h pipe, K&N drop in filter, GT500 axle back. Also on 20x10 rear wheels lol.

She sounds good Hamilton, nice numbers too! I bet it is a blast to drive everyday.

What size tires do you have on the rear? They look meaty.

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
She sounds good Hamilton, nice numbers too! I bet it is a blast to drive everyday.

What size tires do you have on the rear? They look meaty.

Thanks man, it was fun before even better now. Rears are 285/30-20 conti extreme dws. And they hate a hammer drop in first and second lol

nyuk98GT

Infrequent poster
Reaction score
Outside shots with phone camera and no editing at all. Point, shoot, post: 4 coats of Polish Angel Glasscoat!!
I'm satisfied. You should see it in person!!!!!!:beerdrink::hi:

Looking downright awesome, Darren! Gorgeous. Looks like it is dripping and the color is deep (cell phone pics are pretty good!). I might have to get in on some of that Polish Angel action :naughty1:

Chris

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
That's fucking proof that the car doesn't drive; tags are almost a year out of date.

GTFO Darren

Looking downright awesome, Darren! Gorgeous. Looks like it is dripping and the color is deep (cell phone pics are pretty good!). I might have to get in on some of that Polish Angel action :naughty1:

Chris

Thanks Chris! James (28one) on the forums is the "go to" guy with this stuff. He helped me ALOT!

Urban.E23

forum member
Reaction score
How was the install? About to pull the trigger on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Install was simple. When you do the shifter boot take your time when removing the retainer, it can brake pretty easy. With the E-brake boot that just pops out, and all I did to attach the boot was use crazy glue and form the leather around the plastic. Take note how the original was on, the shape of the pieces and shape of the boot don't really look like it will fit right but once you start glueing and pressing it all fits fine. Have fun it's a great upgrade.

rocky61201

forum member
Reaction score
Finally changed the plugs on my 06 after 130k miles! I know I'm a terrible mustang owner but financially its been a rough couple of years after going through a divorce and chapter 11. Freaking amazing they all came out in one piece with very little effort. Pulled them while motor was hot, cracked them open a 1/4 turn and sprayed some PB Blaster and let it sit for about 10 minutes.

I even bought the lisle tool just in case any broke off. I'm gonna hang on to it so if anybody needs to borrow one in SoCal area (Oceanside) just let me know.

Only mods are JLT CAI and a Brenspeed 91 Octane tune and car has been run on 91 super unleaded only since I bought it.

Attachments

• Photo0346.jpg
    Photo0346.jpg
    466.2 KB · Views: 20

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Nothing, looked through my build again deciding on what to do next...

2 weeks and I'll be back in Germany to play around with her.

m1neral_GT

forum member
Reaction score
Finally changed the plugs on my 06 after 130k miles! I know I'm a terrible mustang owner but financially its been a rough couple of years after going through a divorce and chapter 11. Freaking amazing they all came out in one piece with very little effort. Pulled them while motor was hot, cracked them open a 1/4 turn and sprayed some PB Blaster and let it sit for about 10 minutes.

I even bought the lisle tool just in case any broke off. I'm gonna hang on to it so if anybody needs to borrow one in SoCal area (Oceanside) just let me know.

Only mods are JLT CAI and a Brenspeed 91 Octane tune and car has been run on 91 super unleaded only since I bought it.

No shit you're in oceanside bro? I'm on Pendleton up in the 62 area

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back