What have you done to your mustang today?

bullitt boy

Reaction score
over the last three days at Robs performance Belleville NJ , I'm 62 years old if I did that I would still be sleeping it off.

shelbie67

forum member
Reaction score
21464c13cfaa7213b473ae3359b34f74.jpg

Installed my BMR lowering springs! Absolutely love them!!!!!! Great (comfy/sporty) ride and looks 1,000,000 times better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shelbie67

forum member
Reaction score
Also fixed my peeling door panel arm rests paid an upholstery shop $150, but money well spent and cheaper than the "stealership" option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
prothane motor mounts, 4:10 s, TSS billet oil pump gears, Eibach pro line springs, Maximum motor sports castor camber plates,BMR upper control arm and bracket. Full alignment.
Nice ................

Terry

sdleo29

forum member
Reaction score
All new BMR suspension this past week. I also got the car re-tuned and not only made more power (Mustang Dyno versus the Dynojet), but also now drives close to OE.

On the old tune, the car was real rough below 2k RPM and would not start on a cold start. Now I have OE drive-ability with Hot Rod Cams and a KB 2.6 @ 11 psi. This along with the mono-blade TB made it a real challenge to tune perfectly. He worked on it over a week to make every possible. adjustment, I could not be happier!

MUSTANG DYNO: Realspeed Automotive, Long Island NY
Pump gas Baseline tune : 452HP 430 TQ
Finished : 502 / 470

Previous tune on DYNOJET via old tuner (shall remain unnamed)
Pump gas :472/ 430
Race gas : 499.6 /460

In the spring, I will go back and add a race tune, a few more degrees of timing may add 15-20 more horse hopefully. Yes I know the pretzel rods are screaming bloody murder- forged short block in the works.

Bottom line:

If you are on LI and looking for a professional tuner with an engineering mind, look no further. I highly recommend Dan Carlson @ Realspeed . Don't waste your money anywhere else, ask me how I know!!!

Suspension details:

BMR - K member, A arms, radiator support UCA, UCA mounting bracket, relocation brackets for previous installed Steeda LCA's.

Strange struts, up front, Viking double adjustable out back, BMR street springs lowered 1.5"

Kelly, thanks!!!! all the BMR and Viking stuff that Rob and Matt ordered from Realspeed on LI was mine...

DSS 3.5" aluminum DS with loop

I have a bunch of pics but can't seem to load them via Tapatalk WTF.

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
All new BMR suspension this past week. I also got the car re-tuned and not only made more power (Mustang Dyno versus the Dynojet), but also now drives close to OE.

On the old tune, the car was real rough below 2k RPM and would not start on a cold start. Now I have OE drive-ability with Hot Rod Cams and a KB 2.6 @ 11 psi. This along with the mono-blade TB made it a real challenge to tune perfectly. He worked on it over a week to make every possible. adjustment, I could not be happier!

MUSTANG DYNO: Realspeed Automotive, Long Island NY
Pump gas Baseline tune : 452HP 430 TQ
Finished : 502 / 470

Previous tune on DYNOJET via old tuner (shall remain unnamed)
Pump gas :472/ 430
Race gas : 499.6 /460

In the spring, I will go back and add a race tune, a few more degrees of timing may add 15-20 more horse hopefully. Yes I know the pretzel rods are screaming bloody murder- forged short block in the works.

Bottom line:

If you are on LI and looking for a professional tuner with an engineering mind, look no further. I highly recommend Dan Carlson @ Realspeed . Don't waste your money anywhere else, ask me how I know!!!

Suspension details:

BMR - K member, A arms, radiator support UCA, UCA mounting bracket, relocation brackets for previous installed Steeda LCA's.

Strange struts, up front, Viking double adjustable out back, BMR street springs lowered 1.5"

Kelly, thanks!!!! all the BMR and Viking stuff that Rob and Matt ordered from Realspeed on LI was mine...

DSS 3.5" aluminum DS with loop

I have a bunch of pics but can't seem to load them via Tapatalk WTF.
What rpm did your tuner take the car to on the dyno?

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
Lowered the car with cobra jet springs and replaced the strut mounts with the ford racing GT500 styled ones. Very happy with the drop and ride quality. Once I get some sticky tires and go to the track I'm hoping it will help with weight transfer. Not the greatest picture but you get the idea

m-5300-q series CJ springs? They work well at the track. Any other suspension mods?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Washed it for the 3rd time (maybe 4th) since buying it in June. I don't care about it enough to dry it so I just drive it down the road for about 10 miles to blow off most of the water. It's gray so the water spots don't show anyway. God damn clunking transmission makes me hate driving it, but it works so no dealership will do a damn thing about it.

I miss my Bullitt.

dugstang

forum member
Reaction score
Washed it for the 3rd time (maybe 4th) since buying it in June. I don't care about it enough to dry it so I just drive it down the road for about 10 miles to blow off most of the water. It's gray so the water spots don't show anyway. God damn clunking transmission makes me hate driving it, but it works so no dealership will do a damn thing about it.

I miss my Bullitt.

Im trying to sell mine :)

claudermilk

Reaction score
Installed the BMR LCAs now that I got the spacers. Quick install while the little kids were down for their nap.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score

I miss my Bullitt.
You try Gary Yeomans in Daytona Beach? They have always been good to me and they are a full fledged Ford Racing dealer. One of only like 10 in the country. Might be worth giving them a try, but I sure don't miss my previous car and it's MT-82...

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Jason (onebadgsx) completed my fuel system install for me last night in like 3 hours.

Dyno time next Tuesday and the track that Friday

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Finally ordered my GT500 axle backs
You will love them, after three axlebacks, they are the ones I kept. If you want it a little louder, delete your resonators. That's what I did. Loud at WOT, quiet at cruise...no rasp.

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
You will love them, after three axlebacks, they are the ones I kept. If you want it a little louder, delete your resonators. That's what I did. Loud at WOT, quiet at cruise...no rasp.

Ive got a set of lethal over axle pipes so I wont have resonators. Im still a bit worried they will be too quiet for my taste but Ill live with it. Im in this awkward stage between being a kid with a loud obnoxious car, and being a civilized adult. Hopefully these work out lol. Ive got muffler deletes on now with stock resonators and the drone at 65 is absurd.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back