What have you done to your mustang today?

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
Got some GTA mufflers from topbliss. Looking forward to seeing how they sound with my ARH 1.75 LTs and catted x-pipe. Still have OEM mufflers in place, but when the snow clears it'll be time for a change.

Thanks for the great deal, topbliss.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Got some GTA mufflers from topbliss. Looking forward to seeing how they sound with my ARH 1.75 LTs and catted x-pipe. Still have OEM mufflers in place, but when the snow clears it'll be time for a change.

Thanks for the great deal, topbliss.

TO ME those are the best Axlebacks for someone that daily drives their car. They have a deep muscle car tone without being loud and obnoxious.

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
TO ME those are the best Axlebacks for someone that daily drives their car. They have a deep muscle car tone without being loud and obnoxious.

And as long as it's nice out, I drive it. I stuck with the OEM because I fear the dreaded drone. I really like the deep tone MACs give you but my buddy's drones... too old to live with that.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Not the best pics, but the 25.3 cage is coming along:

6swi6v.jpg

bdnurs.jpg

DERRY90

forum member
Reaction score
Installed a k&n air filter. Getting an intake later down the line but my fuel economy has improved a bit with my filter so it's a nice addition. Hp gains 1-2 hp if that so nothing big on performance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Going to Install the Boss 302 steering wheel. Quick question for those who have done this.To get the cruise control and horn to work [I don't care about the radio stuff], Is splicing the wires still the only way to do this? Only reason I ask is, I wanted to try and sell the old wheel. I don't think anyone would want it with the connecter cut off the harness. Thanks

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
Going to Install the Boss 302 steering wheel. Quick question for those who have done this.To get the cruise control and horn to work [I don't care about the radio stuff], Is splicing the wires still the only way to do this? Only reason I ask is, I wanted to try and sell the old wheel. I don't think anyone would want it with the connecter cut off the harness. Thanks

Yeah you have to splice the old connector on unless you buy a new connector pigtail from ford for $40-50

Finally getting time to put the brakes on...

Last edited:

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back