What have you done to your mustang today?

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
Just curious, how did you determine it was dying? symptoms?

sorry just saw your question

i had an intermitent stalling problem.

i slowly began replacing things including tsb parts, until it pointed to only one thing left

i replaced the fuel pump(tsb) with a new one still stalled, replaced the fpdm still stalled, checked all ground wires, replaced relays, replaced the sjb still stalled. i even got new tunes. that left only the pcm

i had no codes, couldn't recreate the stall, would happen under all driving condotions from cruising in cruise control to idling in my driveway, after this if it still stalls i may just ditch the car honestly

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
sorry just saw your question

i had an intermitent stalling problem.

i slowly began replacing things including tsb parts, until it pointed to only one thing left

i replaced the fuel pump(tsb) with a new one still stalled, replaced the fpdm still stalled, checked all ground wires, replaced relays, replaced the sjb still stalled. i even got new tunes. that left only the pcm

i had no codes, couldn't recreate the stall, would happen under all driving condotions from cruising in cruise control to idling in my driveway, after this if it still stalls i may just ditch the car honestly

I had a olds 88, stalling, spent $1,000 replacing this and that. Turned out a mouse chewed random wires. Something to be aware of.

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
I had no idea Idaho was so beautiful. How far are you from a city? & yeah, GT500 mufflers FTW!

Not a bad view out the front door haha. But im like 25 minutes from a decent sized city. We live in south idaho too, north idaho puts us to shame. Its way beautiful up there.

RedfireV8

forum member
Reaction score
Got the car back from the tuner. Went in for a dyno tune, first time for me on the dyno actually. Made 300HP and 320TQ. All from just a Roush intake and tune. Car also has 4.10's. Not too bad for so little being done to it I'd say.

Just saw the tuner posted the vid of the dyno. Kind of uneventful lol but it's something cool to have.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back