What have you done to your mustang today?

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Just ordered new Hawk HPS rear brake pads, to go along with the new '13-'14 GT500 13.8" rear rotors and the caliper-relocation brackets.

Hawk # HB485F.656 ....... $60.72 shipped on autoanything.com using the 15% coupon code they listed on the page with the pads :)

06redgt

forum member
Reaction score
Test fitted my race star slicks and skinnies...then decided to put on the GT500 wheels for summer.

Had to go buy a low profile jack...the 26" skinnies lowered the front end more than I expected.

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Installing new timing set, deleting vct with blocks.

Turns out to be a good move, after removing covers I found the drivers side chain was so floppy that the chain guide looks like rubbing on the machined area behind the guide, should be oil stained but was fresh bright. So this might be why my datalogs showed timing being pulled coming out of the hole at the track.:oh:

Tc9v2jl.jpg

If you want to sell your cam phasers including housings send me a PM.

m1neral_GT

forum member
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1425844805158.jpg

Tested this out to see how it looked with plastidip. Now going to peel it off and use real paint

m1neral_GT

forum member
Reaction score
Kicked around the idea for my dash. How bad was it to mask everything off and does the smell linger long in the interior?
Smell wasnt too bad. First time using plastidip though, not sure how I feel about it.

But I just removed all the pieces and painted them, pretty easy, just remember to pull the airbag fuse amd take off the negative battery cable

sh4rkbayte

forum member
Reaction score
c9a81b0164c416785851cb6e8659dd1b.jpg

Not much, but soooo convenient! $15 mount on Amazon. Just gotta tuck the wire and possibly turn the OBD II port backwards, but it's supposed to rain the whole damn week and I don't have a garage lol

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
How does it feel now? I don't have the funds to do the MGW atm, so I was looking into just changing bushings. Is it pretty noticable?

I haven't driven the car since late November - I can't tell the difference, lol.

I figured it was worth $17 to give it a shot... :beer:

RedfireV8

forum member
Reaction score
c9a81b0164c416785851cb6e8659dd1b.jpg

Not much, but soooo convenient! $15 mount on Amazon. Just gotta tuck the wire and possibly turn the OBD II port backwards, but it's supposed to rain the whole damn week and I don't have a garage lol

Is this the SCT branded mount that usually goes for $30 or another brand you found?

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Completed the removal of the engine/Trans, entire front suspension and k-member of my 98 vert. Broke the tranny off the motor to find a seriously frozen throw out bearing. Had to use a puller to get it off the shaft. I knew it was trash.

Sent from iPhone

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back