What have you done to your mustang today?

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
installed bama 91 octane performance tune (v2) with diablosport intune. runs way smoother now, it's nice not having the skip shift any more, and i definitely feel more power (but not a huge difference). overall it's a lot nicer to drive. idles smooth at 750 too. also used some red vht on my reverse lights, will post pics tomorrow. looks great (tail lights are all red now)

Nlpi0Og.jpg

GTX86

forum member
Reaction score
Finally got it over to the drag strip after the exhaust and some new rubber. Ran a 13.7 @ 102 with a 2.1 60'. Nothing crazy but for a lightly modded convertible with the stock 3.31 gears it's good enough for me.

SomeMichael

Reaction score
Painted the GTAs I got from JohnF78 in preparation to install them this weekend. Ready to move on from my dronemasters.

KyAVNbxl.jpg

Last edited:

JimC

Reaction score
Why with the reputation that bbr has would you let then touch your car?
That was who Hellion used for their "100% ready to go turbo" system. And BBR was a nightmare to deal with. First tune wasn't drivable. Two weeks of daily data logging to get one we thought worked, only to have it run lean on the first WOT attempt.

I had something else lined up for later......working with BBR gave me no confidence. Then read "reviews" here. Any competent tuner should have had the issues on the first tune fixed within a couple of data logs, not 16 attempts.
Ordered replacement engine after tuning took out 2 piston ring lands (thanks BBR, right up there with Thanks Obama) last May.

Should arrive within a week. Hopefully I can get the car out and on the trailer to the shop this Saturday.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Allso used some red vht on my reverse lights, will post pics tomorrow. looks great (tail lights are all red now)
Curious how this looks...I have had red Lamin-X wating around to do the same thing for like a year.

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
made a console cover. still working on it actually

Attachments

• IMG_4420_2.jpg
    IMG_4420_2.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4422.jpg
    IMG_4422.jpg
    532.8 KB · Views: 24

Bruno's06

Reaction score
Went to the storage unit to check if everything was still OK. This was first time in 2 months and it looked great. We need a good rain to wash the salt off of the road then I can take it home.

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
Curious how this looks...I have had red Lamin-X wating around to do the same thing for like a year.

here it is. i think it looks awesome. i did three coats with two quick passes each. another coat would probably make it exactly like the surrounding red, but this is really close, and the reverse lights are more of a pinkish so definitely noticeable vs. the brake lights when i'm in reverse. i missed a spot because i taped it off wrong on the passenger side, so i'm going to go out there right now and hit that little clear strip.

oOFbzW4.png

not a bad mod for 12 bucks

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
New AMR wheels and new tires finally mounted/balanced:

2015-03-13_AMR8_zpsxuudezeh.jpg

2015-03-13_AMR3_zps3ftmapx8.jpg

2015-03-13_AMR4_zpshwzpboow.jpg

2015-03-13_AMR6_zpsmu8w7mag.jpg

New 14" rear rotors with new Hawk HPS pads:

2015-03-13_rear-brks7_zpsvcbltqyx.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back