What have you done to your mustang today?

sdleo29

forum member
Reaction score
Finally got my new taillights installed. Look way better than the old Altezza style lights did.[/QUOTE]

They look awesome... so much better than stick and the ones you had on there. Nice!

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
Bought a Professional Products Crank damper pulley from Jegs. I remembered how much smoother my engine ran when I had my under drives on. Soon as I put my stock crank pulley back on I got a lot more vibration

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Fired up the car this morning and discovered I had a flat tire. While looking for the screw in the tread I noticed the stock tires are already worn down past the wear markers. I just clicked over 10,000 miles last week. Plugged the hole and made a mental note to begin shopping for tires soon.

sh4rkbayte

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have the pirelli summer tires? The Pirelli summer tires on my GT lasted like 12K miles.
I'm still wearing the Pirellis at 22k, I'm probably 1-2mm off of the tread markers, so I've been impressed with the wear.

claudermilk

Reaction score
Do you have the pirelli summer tires? The Pirelli summer tires on my GT lasted like 12K miles.

Bad as those OEM Pirellis are, the short life is a blessing. It forces us to go find better tires quickly. I think mine lasted 18-20k.

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
Fired up the car this morning and discovered I had a flat tire. While looking for the screw in the tread I noticed the stock tires are already worn down past the wear markers. I just clicked over 10,000 miles last week. Plugged the hole and made a mental note to begin shopping for tires soon.

I had a chance to put some miles on the mpss yesterday and I have to say I'm quite impressed. Everyone says they last pretty long as well (for a performance tire anyway)

sh4rkbayte

forum member
Reaction score
I did a test hit with the M/T Street Pros. Launched at 2.5k and it bogged, so I'm thinking tomorrow night at Test n Tune on a prepped track and heating the tires, I'll be able to launch between 4-5k. Just hoping that won't break anything!!

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I updated my Sync system to v4.4.

The assistant at the dealership set my phone up on the Sync in my car the day I bought it. The next day it didn't work so I tried for about 30 minutes to get it connected again. No dice so I turned it off and haven't touched it since. To be honest I forgot our cars have Sync until you mentioned it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back