What have you done to your mustang today?

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Put it on a diet:

1z4wcw7.jpg

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bud ummmm you are missing somethings. Race season is upon us sir, are you not racing this year?

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Bud ummmm you are missing somethings. Race season is upon us sir, are you not racing this year?

My new goal is to have the car back together, tested, and dialed in before the NMRA race in KY in October. I just changed up way to many things to be back out quickly:

25.3 cage
Attempting CF doors with power windows/etc
Changing over to a mechanical fuel pump
Adding a 2nd intercooler on the passenger side
Moving from stock PCM to Holley EFI.
Swapping to boost control through the Holley
Finally doing some headwork and proper cams
Changing from 6266's to 6766's
Rewiring the entire car (gutting stock SJB, fuse box, harnesses and starting over with only what is needed)

It is going to be awhile before everything comes together, and then with all the changes I'm sure there will be lots to learn. When all is said and done we should have considerably more power, and be a bit lighter than I was last season.

sh4rkbayte

forum member
Reaction score
That's because you're old and can't use technology.

Da fuck? Work Prius? Who the fuck do you work for, Captain Planet?
Hahaha I'm a Security supervisor that works for a cheap ass company. It has HIDs? [emoji44]

sh4rkbayte

forum member
Reaction score
I took my car to Test N Tune tonight with the new wheels. I wasn't impressed since now that the wheels don't spin, clutch protection kicks in. I don't understand why Ford would do that. They know as well as we do that stock clutches are disposable and a great excuse to use with our spouses to get into a McCleod! Just let me burn it up, or at least disable protection in track mode. Every time I launched, it cut power so my 60' was always around 2.0, the same it was on street tires. Just makes me mad that I spent over $1000 on traction to run slower times than I did stock. *End rant*

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My new goal is to have the car back together, tested, and dialed in before the NMRA race in KY in October. I just changed up way to many things to be back out quickly:

25.3 cage
Attempting CF doors with power windows/etc
Changing over to a mechanical fuel pump
Adding a 2nd intercooler on the passenger side
Moving from stock PCM to Holley EFI.
Swapping to boost control through the Holley
Finally doing some headwork and proper cams
Changing from 6266's to 6766's
Rewiring the entire car (gutting stock SJB, fuse box, harnesses and starting over with only what is needed)

It is going to be awhile before everything comes together, and then with all the changes I'm sure there will be lots to learn. When all is said and done we should have considerably more power, and be a bit lighter than I was last season.

Wowser!

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
I took my car to Test N Tune tonight with the new wheels. I wasn't impressed since now that the wheels don't spin, clutch protection kicks in. I don't understand why Ford would do that. They know as well as we do that stock clutches are disposable and a great excuse to use with our spouses to get into a McCleod! Just let me burn it up, or at least disable protection in track mode. Every time I launched, it cut power so my 60' was always around 2.0, the same it was on street tires. Just makes me mad that I spent over $1000 on traction to run slower times than I did stock. *End rant*

Get a real tune and they can tune that shit out.:yo:

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I got a picture of my car sent to me. My old auto teacher from high school sent me a picture of my car on the lift at the dealership with the axles removed from the rear end. Still no call with them telling me what they want to do...

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Vacuumed it, cleaned it, waxed the hood and roof with Americana wax, totally ignored the wheels since they're only on for a few more hours - they're coming off tomorrow once I get the car to the World Of Wheels show venue.

2015-03-25_clean2_zpsdwabwp4n.jpg

2015-03-25_clean6_zpsm9sztgsr.jpg

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thank god we don't have snow like above this year! Although is only 35F out right now, lol.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
pulled my stock pump out and got the walboro 405 pump installed.

Man i was paranoid about wires containing power going into a tank of fuel....lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back