What have you done to your mustang today?

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Nothing special, just gave the car a much needed bath.

3129ee9544ed54a1e90428da1ec1fbfc.jpg

fd108107eac73f387978ca96e789aa42.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Looks good! I wasn't a fan of the color of my red 06, the race red on the 10+ look 1000x better.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
The guy can run his mouth but he can also back it up so it's going to be cool to see what yall do.

Bring an EDP car with you so we can see which is better, the original or the copy cat lol

Actually there should be 1 or 2 EDP cars coming with the crew from Colorado this year. Danny, a good buddy who owns EDP has a race lined up with Martin. It should be a good one as well.

You hitting the event this year? (sorry if I've asked already in the past, my memory sucks)

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Not my car, but for the girlfriend's Shelby we just ordered a new MGW shifter.

She's been talking about it for months, things lined up just right recently for us to be able to do it.

Now shopping for shift knobs, since the one she has now won't work with it.

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score
Not what I did TO the mustang...but FOR the mustang...finally picked up a beater for DD

Shok

forum member
Reaction score
My daily driver mustang looks like more of a beater than your beater truck.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Actually there should be 1 or 2 EDP cars coming with the crew from Colorado this year. Danny, a good buddy who owns EDP has a race lined up with Martin. It should be a good one as well.

You hitting the event this year? (sorry if I've asked already in the past, my memory sucks)

Nice! Looks like all the turbo kits are going to be represented this year except for Hellion from what I have seen so far.

I doubt it, I have sunk almost half a years pay into the build so I doubt I will have much left in the funds for BG. I will be looking for updates in the NMRA webpage though like I normally do for these kind of events.

Not what I did TO the mustang...but FOR the mustang...finally picked up a beater for DD

Haha I did the same thing! How are the LED lights at night?

20150611_131510_zps8xscw3eb.jpg

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score
Haha I did the same thing! How are the LED lights at night?

Bright as shit! Just disappointed in the halogen fogs. LED are on the way to match, and I have some things I want to do with it but can't make up my mind cause I'm just leasing it and work is paying for it.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Bright as shit! Just disappointed in the halogen fogs. LED are on the way to match, and I have some things I want to do with it but can't make up my mind cause I'm just leasing it and work is paying for it.

Haha same here, can't see shit with just the fogs on so I'm going to put LED's in there eventually when I can get the money to spend on other things.

JimC

Reaction score
Pulled the front end off so I could get a good look and pictures of the turbo. Looks to me like it is set up properly on the waste gate ---- so why is a 5 lb spring going to 10+?

I even took the manual boost controller out of the system when engine #2 went in to eliminate something with that causing the overboost. Still saw it go to 7 lbs at 3,000 rpm in third gear. Figured it was just a little boost creep and the car was fine - taking it WOT in third it spiked over 10 and lost a piston.

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
was yeaterday but i bought a new shop vac from crafstman and damn thing does good work, also washed the outside and put in some new floor mars as the sriver side had a hole from my heel.

Back