What have you done to your mustang today?

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
Boss 302 hood stripe

kJaKnl1.jpg

302GT

forum member
Reaction score
Installed on3 o/r x-pipe to go with my Heartthrob 3" resonated OA pipes and Borla s-types. Tucks nice and tight under car too.

Also found out what a noise was I've been hearing lately. Driver side front wheel bearing... I think.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
First time off the jackstands with the new racecraft front end and first time out in the sun in quite a few months:

2z9jthg.jpg

11abded.jpg

And my pieces from RaceWire Solutions are moving along to help me rewire the whole car front to back. The board is done, the switch panel and wire bundles to string out to the end components should be done in a few days:

e12p3n.jpg

20f98nc.jpg

travelers

Reaction score
Boss 302 hood stripe

The car looks good with the stripe.

kJaKnl1.jpg

First time off the jackstands with the new racecraft front end and first time out in the sun in quite a few months:

2z9jthg.jpg

11abded.jpg

And my pieces from RaceWire Solutions are moving along to help me rewire the whole car front to back. The board is done, the switch panel and wire bundles to string out to the end components should be done in a few days:

e12p3n.jpg

20f98nc.jpg

The car is looking good. The panel and wiring looks like it came from an aircraft very nice job.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Drove it.

Working on the house so much lately it's been just sitting in the driveway as I've been driving the Tundra a lot ...

Also had the bro-in-law in the car ... gave him a ride he won't soon forget ... lol

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Drove it.

Working on the house so much lately it's been just sitting in the driveway as I've been driving the Tundra a lot ...

Also had the bro-in-law in the car ... gave him a ride he won't soon forget ... lol

Yikes. TMI.

Lol ...

He was reaching to brace himself within 2 seconds of me stepping on the gas pedal. :driver: lol ...

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Lol .....

Like I said, a ride neither of us will soon forget .... lmao ...

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I'm just waiting on some cores from Comp and we can start getting down to business!

19882484702_fe437bf2df_b.jpg

Anyone ever degree a coyote before? Looking at the instructions from comp it seems pretty straight forward though.

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
I'm just waiting on some cores from Comp and we can start getting down to business!

19882484702_fe437bf2df_b.jpg

Anyone ever degree a coyote before? Looking at the instructions from comp it seems pretty straight forward though.

So there's a chance you might git-r-done?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back