What have you done to your mustang today?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
tGnf5CR.jpg

Hit the hood with some HD-Cleanse to remove waterspots.

Dat dust doe.....:buffer:

Only got the hood today as I was sweatin like a n36ro in church!!!

2327gdM.jpg

:alone:

Last edited:

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Received my new MagnaFlow Street Series Cat Back system, will be doing the install tomorrow! If this thing sounds as sexy as it looks then I will be in business, the quality is pretty amazing. Some lightly used GT500 axle backs will be listed for sale in the next few days, if you want a jump on them then PM me.

Last edited:

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Not live yet or I would post the link... found a great deal on a 2013 loaded MKZ. Just like the yellow stang before this one, I will have another, just different priorities these days.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I had the Magnaflow Street series on my '13GT and it was PERFECT. It's not loud at all but a very nice tone and sound level when driving.

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
I had the Magnaflow Street series on my '13GT and it was PERFECT. It's not loud at all but a very nice tone and sound level when driving.

I have a feeling mine will be at least a little loud since i'm running a Lethal Performance O/R-H with it but maybe not. From the clips I seen on line they sound mean, we will see shortly enough! :nixon:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I have a feeling mine will be at least a little loud since i'm running a Lethal Performance O/R-H with it but maybe not. From the clips I seen on line they sound mean, we will see shortly enough! :nixon:

I had Stainless Works LT's and OR-X and it was still quiet at idle. I sold them to BadHabit2Break on here since he daily drove his car at the time and he has JBA LT's and H-pipe.

I think you're gonna love them.

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
I had Stainless Works LT's and OR-X and it was still quiet at idle. I sold them to BadHabit2Break on here since he daily drove his car at the time and he has JBA LT's and H-pipe.

I think you're gonna love them.

Let's hope, i'm digging the new ride btw there UltraKla$$ic! You're more of a man than me for going with black, I chose white for a reason hahaha. My car is going to be hardparked like yours for the next year while i'm in Okinawa :( Possibility I may PCS to New Orleans after that, if so I will buy you a beer if you're close!

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Got them on, took me 90 minutes total taking my sweet time to make sure I had the tips centered just right. I torqued everything down to 45 foot pounds and it sounds completely different. It's more of a low pitched growl now than the previous setup and you could tell by looking at the bends and crushing on the stock OTA pipes how much more restrictive they are than the MagnaFlows even besides the fact that they are 1/4" bigger. I will post up some pics and maybe a vid here in a little while but I really like it!

07 Boss

Reaction score
I looked at her and try to decide whether or not to tackle this suspension and chassis stuff while it's so hot in my garage. Really anxious to get this shit done but I think I might have to spread it out over a few days.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
I read reviews of the magnaflows as being just as stock, no improvement or tone change at all at least for it was for the 3V.

TheBlackPearl

forum member
Reaction score
Installed a boost gauge! Now to shop for a shift light. . . .[/quote]
The raptor shift lights are nice and small for inconspicuous mounting.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I read reviews of the magnaflows as being just as stock, no improvement or tone change at all at least for it was for the 3V.

I have them on mine and they added a little noise and deeper tone. Definitely not as loud as my flowmaster's but a good sound none the less... no drone which is nice!

Back