What have you done to your mustang today?

JimC

Reaction score
Got the new spring for the waste gate and tested it. On the 5 lb spring I was pushing 10+, and breaking pistons and blowing head gaskets on the 3.7.

Hellion sent me a 3 lb spring. Tested it out and it hits 5 or 6 lbs, right where I wanted to be. I know the 3.7 can handle up to 7 or 8 but couldn't get that 5 lb spring to hold there. For some reason on my car it doubles the spring rate - and I don't want to blow it up for the third time!

So now I can get back to tuning and get it dialed in. Only taken 2 engines and almost a year and half.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got the new spring for the waste gate and tested it. On the 5 lb spring I was pushing 10+, and breaking pistons and blowing head gaskets on the 3.7.

Hellion sent me a 3 lb spring. Tested it out and it hits 5 or 6 lbs, right where I wanted to be. I know the 3.7 can handle up to 7 or 8 but couldn't get that 5 lb spring to hold there. For some reason on my car it doubles the spring rate - and I don't want to blow it up for the third time!

So now I can get back to tuning and get it dialed in. Only taken 2 engines and almost a year and half.

Jim,

Glad you finally have things going the way they are suppose to.

Now you can enjoy your Mustang once again.

Terry

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
Still trying to get used to the high rpm capability of this coyote engine. She loves to rev to the moon! Not like my old 3v LOL

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
19699892844_0cc231b505_h.jpg

p624j.jpg

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Sean the only guy buying an MMR block so he can have it fail again and go back to its home on jackstands.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Put on Raxiom Gen 3 tail lights, and Raxiom smoked foglights. Had to take the raxiom smoked headlights off after putting them on because they use a different size headlight bulb and my HID bulbs won't fit. So I ordered H9 Cree LED heldlight bulbs and those fit with a tad bit of modification to the little bubber thing in the back of the headlight casing.

BigSkyGT

Not your daddy.
Reaction score
The 2015 Mustang rims I found on eBay for a good price arrived yesterday. Being dealer take offs I expected them to be a little beat up but surprisingly they were in very nice condition. Buffed out what scratches there were and they are ready to be installed. Will wait until after the car goes into the body shop to get the hit and run damage fixed before I have them put on. Car goes into the shop on Monday.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back