What have you done to your mustang today?

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
WTF that is is fucking funny !!
THANK YOU ! :clap::clap::clap:

No blower belt either ! This is as stupid as it gets. Well maybe not. Darren could sure use one...or something similar. It would save him from making 'vroom vroom' noises in his garage. :rainbowtoss:

johnnyhumble

Reaction score
Cleaned air cabin filter and unplugged drain. Nasty slime and trash had accumulated in the drain....

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good luck Scott, I messed mine up when I drilled it last month, had to cover my screw up with a custom "push off" sticker lol

Ouch Kyle! With the custom "Push Off" sticker we would never know unless you told us.

We have been having a warm spell and it just turned cold here. The old guy is hesitant to work in the cold garage! Need to force myself, or maybe it is just procrastinating drilling the hole in the bumper cover! Will keep you posted.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Found a screw sticking out of the sidewall of one of my rear tires. That's an expensive screw. #hemmoragingmoney

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
got my new caliper on, both uca on and bolted in, brakes bleed, e brakes hooked up. last thing is to replace the uca bushing i drove onit to long without greasing it and its shredding, sent an email to get a new one.

course now i will have to wait a while til i get the new bushing. oh well.

nyuk98GT

Infrequent poster
Reaction score
Installed an FRPP differential cover (BLING!) along with some Amsoil Severe Gear 75W-140 goodness and changed the transmission fluid to Amsoil MTG (75W-90).

Rear end is quieter. It wasn't particularly whiny from the factory but it did have a small voice starting at about 55 mph. It's quiet now.

The transmission most certainly feels better. The shifts are smoother (especially 4-5) and there is no nibbliness on the 1-2 shift when cold. Granted, it's only been 40 F overnight this week so I will have to wait for global warming to ease up a bit to see how the MTG works at colder temperatures.

So far, so good.

Chris

BMR Tech 2

Kelly's Replacement Lackey
Reaction score
Put some new engine mounts on the car!

23888045306_0d35e8dda8_c.jpg

23281570243_bfc4b3dd96_c.jpg

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
Installed some Radiator Cover Extensions, hooked up a battery tender, and ordered new rotors, pads, backing plates and braided brake hoses to install my Brembo setup.

23649343169_6f8d6e3c87_b.jpg

23649343189_96f196a9f9_b.jpg

22961583240_7f3c11a11d_b.jpg

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Put all the stock exhaust back on. The off road exhaust was getting tiring during daily driver duty. Guess I'm getting old...

Shok

forum member
Reaction score
Actually this was yesterday but changed the spark plugs, with a combination of luck and homemade lube I got them all out in one piece. The sound they make on the way out is really disturbing.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Put all the stock exhaust back on. The off road exhaust was getting tiring during daily driver duty. Guess I'm getting old...

We still LOVE the way the GT500KR mufflers with the otherwise stock exhaust sounds on the GF's Shelby, especially with the TVS

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back