What have you done to your mustang today?

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Washed it then it stormed. I went out and towel dried it so no spots. Thank goodness for carports.

8f0a44e4b6103cbad6048cd47d127f87.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Got my car prepped for installing the GT/CS rear bumper and painted GT sideskirts today by a fellow motorist.

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Yea, less than stellar commute obviously. But as I mentioned the plan is to do the GT/CS rear bumper and the painted rocker panels which will address two big issues i always had with the exterior of the GT500. Trying to turn this cow piss into lemonade somehow.

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Not by a fellow motorist, but rather by a fucking idiot or bimbo that obviously wasn't paying attention.. Anyway his or her insurance company will take care of your Mustang's repairs.. What's most important, is that nobody got seriously injured or even worse..

Saleen304

forum member
Reaction score
Finished my 4.10 gear install with all new bearings and upgraded high torque pinion bearing. Also installed some double adjustable BMR lower control arms with heim/urethane ends. Took it out for test drive she's dead quiet Very happy.
f984bbd8a17ad83b5ada3c487584552d.jpg

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Our wizard of a PDR guy straightened out my hood from when one of our mechanics backed into it last week. Now the hard part. Seeing if the touch up guys can touch up Yellow Blaze....

AgentMOO

Reaction score
Hood pins - I've got the early S197 hood shake something fierce and have a track day coming up so I installed this shelby hood pin kit. I will probably remove the cables - I don't like the way they stand out either way I routed them.

pins1.png

pins2.png

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
Removed my taillights and front signal lights, also removed the grill and painted the rad support black behind it so that I can no longer see the silver rad support behind the roush 9 bar grill.

Ordered some Raxiom Gen5 tails and some black with amber reflector signal lights for the stang. Also placing an order tomorrow for a smoked blackout panel.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Washed it.
Going to a buddies tonight to install the GT500 axle backs and be done with the drone of these Outlaws. Sucks because they sound good.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Picked it up from Swarr Automotive with a new return fuel system, Torsen diff with 3:73 gears and a tune that will pass NJ inspection hopefully.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Put up a few parts and tools. Still a terrible mess in my shop. I am starting to think 3 Mustangs and 1 me is too much to handle.

Sent from iPhone

travelers

Reaction score
Washed it.
Going to a buddies tonight to install the GT500 axle backs and be done with the drone of these Outlaws. Sucks because they sound good.

As they age they will get louder. If not loud enough throw on a set of headers. Mine really got louder after we installed the 1-7/8'' ARHs

Picked it up from Swarr Automotive with a new return fuel system, Torsen diff with 3:73 gears and a tune that will pass NJ inspection hopefully.

You were just 15mins from my place. I pass there place when I visit a friend of mine who has a 2012 GT.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back