What have you done to your mustang today?

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
My parts finally came.

$100 each, damn!
a68b63d519d4563e999db7b0adfd4ce8.jpg

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Mario please take lots of pictures of your conversion to 8-Rib, this is on my to-do list. Thanks!

I will, but I have an 8-rib already on my car from a previous setup. So I pieced together an 8-rib conversion kit using their part #s for the bracketry.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Ordered a next-size smaller blower pulley via Steve @ Tasca.
Lowest price on the Whipple pulley, again.
I think every one of the 3 pulleys I'll now own I bought from him.
Guess I should start thinking about selling the 3.375" pulley ...

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
changed the brake pads (thanks Prime for cheap and fast delivery) to Hawk HPS, holy crap ... the difference!

Phil1098

Reaction score
Maybe because my car is an 06 and fairly early in the S197 series, it has always suffered from the clunk. Go over some not too rough railroad tracks and something felt loose in the front end and a clunking. I read a bunch of posts and some were sway bar end links, some were control arms, and some were strut mounts. I saw where Ford had an upgraded end link and thought it was worth a shot. The new links also use some really heavy duty nuts too. So I bought the links and nuts, but then saw a deal on a Eibach sway bar kit (35101.320 part number) and thought, why not it's only money.

I guess the mechanical gods were smiling on me, no more clunk and the whole car feels noticeably tighter. I happen to be one of those guys that adapt to whatever equipment he has and a change has to be pretty significant for me to notice. A lot of aftermarket parts don't do much and are just a wast of money. This one was a winner.

I've included a pic of the new style link (aluminum) and the old style too.

Attachments

• sway3.jpg
    sway3.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 14
  • sway5.jpg
    sway5.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 14
  • sway4.jpg
    sway4.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 15

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score
Installed LED replacements all around to get rid of the factory incandescent bulbs, and swapped the HIDs out as well. What a pain!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back