What have you done to your mustang today?

Rapture

forum member
Reaction score
This little thing arrived today too :)

Q8CLEJL.jpg

Lucky

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Finally got my girl back after a month and a half.

Before

After.

GT/CS rear bumper, painted side skirts, semi-gloss black taillight panel (instead of plastidip), and Gen V taillights.

Still have some work to do. Needs the splash guards, side splitters, SHELBY letters, and the third brake light re-tinted, but at least she's back home.

travelers

Reaction score

Before

After.

GT/CS rear bumper, painted side skirts, semi-gloss black taillight panel (instead of plastidip), and Gen V taillights.

Still have some work to do. Needs the splash guards, side splitters, SHELBY letters, and the third brake light re-tinted, but at least she's back home.

Now it looks much better then the first pic. Congrats

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
What PSI are your going for>?

The 3.125 pulley is supposedly a 10-11psi pulley, but I'm only seeing 7-8 on the gauge with my current 9-10 psi pulley, the 3.25, so we'll just have to wait and see ...
A friend has the same set-up on his '14, but stock-for-the-kit twin-60mm TB, and he's at 575 rwhp.
I'll have the same pulley now, but a more open exhaust (3" H-pipe and Lethal 2.75" over-axle pipes) and a bigger twin-65mm TB, so I'll probably see less boost, hopefully more overall power though.

BigSkyGT

Not your daddy.
Reaction score

Before

After.

Are you going to leave the SHELBY off?

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Ouch, I missed the story. What happened?

I stopped, truck behind me stopped, truck behind him didn't and a chain reaction ensued. Luckily the middle truck took the brunt of the damage (kinked the frame on a 2013 Chevy 1500 quad cab) and I didn't get shoved into the car ahead of me. Still was almost $10k in damage.

Are you going to leave the SHELBY off?

No shelby will be getting blacked out and put back on similar to before. I had not received the stencil yet to align the letters so told them I'd just do it on my own since it only take a couple minutes to do. That pic is the car still sitting at the body shop before I'd even sat in it.

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Probably about 40mph or so, but the truck that caused the accident was a quad cab 2500 Chevy with 4 dudes in it and a bed full of tools on their way to a job site.

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
slowly getting the Whipple install done.. lot of sanding, painting and polishing, worked my behind off, but the end result I'm happy with.

Attachments

• whipple install 1.jpg
    whipple install 1.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 22

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score

Before

After.

Looks so much better with the side skirts painted too.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back