What have you done to your mustang today?

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
Tomorrow I'm getting my rear tint replaced. Got a big scratch on it from a few years back. Just now deciding to fix it lol. Getting products gathered for a very long day of detailing soon.

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
Custom inserts!!
8fafd0c9aecad06bf1c279e8de0068b1.jpg

Onyx Black Suade, did it with the help of my stepdad. Cut out the fabric, tucked, trimmed, cemented on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Who pissed in your wheaties

Been here a while and have seen dozens of door panel repairs. Redid my own twice. What it looks like 5 minutes after you finish doesn't matter. What matters is how long until the panels fall down again. If you look around there's even a very long thread here about door panels which has been referenced hundreds of times over the years.

Found it-
http://s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56132

Last edited:

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
Been here a while and have seen dozens of door panel repairs. Redid my own twice. What it looks like 5 minutes after you finish doesn't matter. What matters is how long until the panels fall down again. If you look around there's even a very long thread here about door panels which has been referenced hundreds of times over the years.

Found it-
http://s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56132

Read through, looks like people have had contact cement work. My state doesn't get that hot, and the fabric has a foam backing. I see no problem. I used 3m spray adhesive twice on the old inserts and they just fell down. I'll let you know how it works out

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
Drove the mustang to the vet today, to clear up some transmission tuning issues and to get the rear end noise fixed. Dropped the panther at the paint shop to get 14 years of character marks fixed up. Also switched the mustangs TB back to the stock one and I like the downshifting under WOT so much better and it seems it may have cleared up some slight surging.

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
I met up with @GTSpecial last week in Orlando on my family vacation and added a new member to my family. Thanks to Carlos for giving him the royal treatment before picking it up. Can't wait to do my install.

kallar68

forum member
Reaction score
I put my painted coil covers on, nothing too exciting but I'm really happy with how they turned out for doing it myself.

3521f88e3630e31b3f852e1859c72e27.jpg

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Looks good ^^^

Me? I walked by mine.
Heard the fiancee's Shelby as she went out to get her nails done.
Once again wished that my Coyote would sound like that 5.4
And to think, the only exhaust mods on that car are the GT500KR mufflers.
Eventually I'll own a Shelby

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Need to get mine clean for my HPDE this weekend. Probably in the rain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back