What have you done to your mustang today?

XJCasper

forum member
Reaction score
Aired up the drag radials on my '14 GT just in case I decide to drive it to work this week while the weather is nice. Backed it out of the garage, aired up, reparked it in my garage. Then took my '16 Scat Pack on a 3 hour drive through the foothills of the Cascade Mountains today just to get a feel for the suspension limits. Beautiful day (mid 70's & sunny), great drive, and our Seattle Seahawks won (had the game on the radio for the drive).

Hah, hah, ha....

"Yes, it was a good day"

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Walked by it on the way to the truck.
I would've wanted to take it to school this morning, but the chance of a shower and the usual getting-stuck-behind-a-slow-poke commute kinda killed that idea.
Well, so far no shower and the commute? Nobody in front of me the whole ride.
Yeah ... :/

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Washed it for the first time in weeks. Haven't had hardly any rain here lately, so it wasn't even that dirty. I just kinda wanted to do it.

travelers

Reaction score
Washed it Tuesday, drove it to work yesterday and of course it rained 3 different times. First time driving it the rain with the DRs on the car. Not bad if you watch the power.

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
Didn't do anything to it- haven't seen it in 9 days -still at the shop- they ended up replacing the carrier and pinion bearings- back lash was way off and so was the pinion pre load running torgue. They did some logs with the car before they tore the rear axle apart so hopefully the trans locking up issue should be resolved and I can bring the car home next Tuesday and make test n tune for Wed.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing the Raxiom reverse light. Only took my like 3 months to install it after i bought it... Thought I had bought the version with the white bar, wired it up to turn on in reverse. Installed it, parked back in the street and it's a red bar. Oh well, I doubt it was going to do much for light output anyways.

RedfireV8

forum member
Reaction score
Granted this was last week but new car. JLT catch can. Floor mats. :)

29369675294_b3dcfe0064_c.jpg

29963012896_d3042484ae_c.jpg

29963010986_eafff3f2d7_c.jpg

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Picked her up from the body shop. They did a great job; even fixed a few small dings that weren't part of the accident, (yes, I paid for that myself).

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Picked her up from the body shop. They did a great job; even fixed a few small dings that weren't part of the accident, (yes, I paid for that myself).
Brandon,

I'm glad things worked out A-OK on the Mustang for you.

image.php

T.

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
Picked the Panther up from the body shop today -it roll's on my 14 gt's factory wheels and tires- They did a nice job removing 14.5 years of road ware and my mother's driving by brail - car is a solid 9.2 on a 10 scale as 10 being brand new. Got one car back home still shooting for Tuesday to bring the coyote home, and make wed t.n.t.

Last edited:

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Hung out with Jeremy@Airlift (who no longer works for Airlift) and we installed some Roush axle backs on my car. Not sure why in the hell I didn't get these in the first place. The sound is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Need to adjust the passenger side in the morning and maybe adjust the tips slightly.

For anyone wondering, the Roush is a more refined sound with less rasp, but very similar to the Flowmaster Outlaws. They are not quite as loud, and there is very little drone considering the amount of noise they make on acceleration. I can see why people say that they are the best sounding axle back for the Coyote.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mounted my interior go-pro with a pretty good view I think:

Go%20Pro%20View.jpg~original

Then I installed and wired up my Innovate dual wideband (one for each header):

93e1d9e4-8474-43f7-8925-5abeab1cef04.jpg~original

Then 3 weeks ago I put on some 315 Pro Drag Radials. There is something wrong below which I have already fixed.....

35326f8b-6f55-4863-a843-7ed8b41fa843.jpg~original

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
^ Yeah, I don't think the rotational direction makes a lot of difference on those but better safe than sorry.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^ Yeah, I don't think the rotational direction makes a lot of difference on those but better safe than sorry.

LOL I felt like a total dumbass for not even noticing. In my defense - I don't think it would make a difference with these tires since I don't intend to ever drive in the rain, but not taking any chances.

'14StangGT

forum member
Reaction score
Hung out with Jeremy@Airlift (who no longer works for Airlift) and we installed some Roush axle backs on my car. Not sure why in the hell I didn't get these in the first place. The sound is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Need to adjust the passenger side in the morning and maybe adjust the tips slightly.

For anyone wondering, the Roush is a more refined sound with less rasp, but very similar to the Flowmaster Outlaws. They are not quite as loud, and there is very little drone considering the amount of noise they make on acceleration. I can see why people say that they are the best sounding axle back for the Coyote.

Can't wait to hear it !

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back