What have you done to your mustang today?

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
So for pad and disc sizes I just look up the GT500? Which years? 07-09 or the newer ones?

Any GT500 from '07-'12, the '11-14 Brembo cars, or the '13-'14 Track Pack cars, they all use the same caliper (the GT500 calipers are just a different color) so the pads would be interchangeable.

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Yesterday - drove it (sunny, clean, dry roads), kept it out of boost, didn't wreck it, lol.
Today - Clean it up and figure out how to program the Aeroforce gauge. That should be fun....

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
It's 8 degrees out and I'm planning on driving it in a half hour, taking it to school.
Should be up to a balmy 26 degrees by the time I'm getting out

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Dropped it off at the alignment shop (installed the new outter tie rod ends Saturday) and rode my bike to work.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Changed the oil, installed new wiper blades, and cleaned up the interior (yesterday).

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Got a recall notice for the Shelby, recall 17S01 for the passenger side airbag

ghunt81

New parts on old junk!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just got the airbag recall notice for my Ranger a few days ago...so now I have the airbag recall on both my vehicles, and no time to take either of them to the dealership. Sigh

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Tried to program the Aeroforce gauge. Fail, for now. Lost patience so I walked away from it.

Yeah, I got the drivers side bag done already, just got the notice for the passenger one two days ago. Says that they will contact me when they're available.

ghunt81

New parts on old junk!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So I found out that with S550 wheels, to run Brembo calipers it looks like you need at least a 3/8" spacer. I put on a 5/16" spacer last night and it cleared, but I could barely slip a .020" feeler gauge between the caliper and the wheel (there is only one spot that is that close on the edge of the caliper, the rest is fine). I may still grind a small amount off that one edge to make sure everything will be OK.

Also, "extended thread" style lug nuts fit no problem with S550 wheels, so it shouldn't be an issue, hopefully.

palanza7

forum member
Reaction score
started stripping my engine bay, got the wire harness out and started getting rid of the evap.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Noticed the caps where my chin spoiler mount to the fender well were separating from the main body of the spoiler so I removed it and glued it back together. Let it sit over night (4 hr cure time) and will hopefully reinstall this evening. Finally replaced that blow blinker bulb out back too. Why Ford didn't give you access to the brake light housing from inside the trunk just boggles my mind.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
I meant I don't understand why you have to remove the trunk panel then take out the brake light assembly just to replace a bulb. The front blinkers you can just reach up under there, twist the bulb housing and replace the bulb. You don't have to take the whole housing out.

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Thumper Tensioner gave out at the gas station now I have a paper weight. Thank goodness I had the stock one next to water heater at home. Thank god my wife came to drop off it at the gas station and hung out with me while I fixed the 3V, I nearly told her 5 oh.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Installed new lower grille for brake duct cooling, tow hook, G-Loc R10 front pads. Couldn't get the rotors off so couldn't finish the brake cooling mod, yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

travelers

Reaction score
Thumper Tensioner gave out at the gas station now I have a paper weight. Thank goodness I had the stock one next to water heater at home. Thank god my wife came to drop off it at the gas station and hung out with me while I fixed the 3V, I nearly told her 5 oh.

So some times old parts don't look that good but work better then the new parts.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back