What is a "L" Drill Bit??

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
check your local Fastenal (if there is one), I Knwo my store has a full letter index of drill bits in stock. If they don't have it, they can get you one.

how accurate does your hole have to be? a 19/64's drill is only 6 thousandths larger or a 9/32's bit is 9 thousandths smaller

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Fastenal won't have it in stock, you can either go to their on line store and order it there or another place that has it is www.drillsandcutters.com .. But a letter size drill bit is a special drill bit, just not a regular drill bit size,most hardware stores don't carry it, trust me I know from trying to find one around here. just ordered mine from drilland cutters.com..

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Fastenal won't have it in stock, you can either go to their on line store and order it there or another place that has it is www.drillsandcutters.com .. But a letter size drill bit is a special drill bit, just not a regular drill bit size,most hardware stores don't carry it, trust me I know from trying to find one around here. just ordered mine from drilland cutters.com..

Remember if you order anything from drillsandcuters.com make sure to use either USP or Fedex for your shipping, the free shipping is used with USPS and takes for ever! my package has been sitting at the Atlanta,Ga terminal since June 29th and I still haven't received it!! USPS is a joke!!! making sure for now own never shipping with them no matter how high the shipping is with other shippers!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back