what mods should i do next?

BlackSnakeMoan

Pokemon
Reaction score
im planning to get some new mods on the car. i already have bama tune, cai, torque converter, 3.73, udp, cmcv and nitto street tires. But idont know what to do next. Im thinking of getting spyder driveshaft, uca and lca cuz i need more traction.

So what do u guys think i should get. I have 2000 dollars to spend.

Note that im only interested in mods that will increase performance and give me better launches. no cosmetics

Silver06

forum member
Reaction score
LCA and LCA Relo-Brackets. BMR & CHE make good stuff. The CHE control arms don't have grease fittings for easy lubrication. That is the main reason why I went with BMR for the LCA's. If you have wheel hop this alone should eliminate it (for around $250 - 350 depending on which specific ones you get). I have $300 in my setup, but I got the CHE's anti-squats for half price as a throw-in on another deal.

biz4765

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I recently added a CAI/Tune, X Pipe and JBA Axle back so you have a few more things than I do but anyway what I would do if I were you and what I am actually going to do next is the aluminum drive shaft. From what I understand it weighs half as much as the stock ones and people are cutting an average of 2 tenths off their 1/4 mi times which is alot. Also they make a tubular radiator support now, I think Steeda has one that weighs 26 lbs lighter than stock. I would go with the above 2 items for a nice weight reduction and lower control arms which should only total you about 1200 bucks putting you way under budget....have fun

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back