What rims

Miavia7

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here and trying to find out what rims and tires you can run at the strip. I have a auto and trying to figure out what I need

stang1971

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here and trying to find out what rims and tires you can run at the strip. I have a auto and trying to figure out what I need
well you CAN run what will fit on ur car.... are you asking what we would suggest? for me i run racestar's with mt dr's on the back.... they weigh alot less then the factory stuff.

Miavia7

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry for being so broad. I was looking for backspacing and what size tire to run. Is our only option the race stars or bogarts? As far as oem rims, is 05-11 the only rims we can use? Thanks

06gtmustang

forum member
Reaction score
dude you could still use the search function or just look around. A cheap route to go is just get the jegs 15x8 rears with 5.5 backspace and just use some drag radials or slicks of your choice depending on what mods you have. Only other thing you have to do to run them is minor caliper grinding. Or just throw some tires on the stock rims. Whatever floats your boat man.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back