(2) 15x8 w/ 5.5 BS Summit Star Wheels Black Powdercoat

fullpullprez

forum member
Reaction score
As the title says...These are the Summit Star Wheels. They are 15x8's with a 5.5 Backspacing and have SS Valve Stem's installed. They have been powdercoated black on the inside and out as you can see from the pics. One wheel has some powdercoat damage because when the tires was being dismounted the machine chomped on the wheel. It is not bad and a paint pen can easily fix it. These wheels cost about $120 a piece shipped and they were $100 a piece to powdercoat. I am only asking $200 OBO and am located in Orlando, Florida!

First picture is the wheel with the powdercoat damage and you can see it at the top of the pic and at the center of the wheel...as you can see is really is not that bad.

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

fullpullprez

forum member
Reaction score
thanks for the kind comments! I happen to love the black powdercoat and I ended up with 6 wheels total, these are just an extra rear set, they will boly right up with a slight slight caliper grind. I grinded my calipers and painted them black so that way they wouldn't rust and they worked fine for me!

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
I'm very interested. If i run a 1/4" spacer will I still need to grind the calipers? Will the swaybar have to be relocated? Stock lugs and studs? Also, how much shipped to 72223, Little Rock, AR. Thanks

ChiDiddy

forum member
Reaction score
bought the same ones from jegs an i love them. Some people have to grind their brakes and some dont. Ford outsourced brake manufacturing to 2 or 3 companies and they have very small variability in size due to this, so its a toss up on which brake set you have and if it will fit or not. Some people have to grind, while others do not. I have an 08 and they fit perfectly.

06gtmustang

forum member
Reaction score
Yup id rather grind the calipers just a little to make them fit rather than putting wheel spacers in the rear plus you could use stock wheel studs and lug nuts. On my jegs front runners im using open end lug nuts just to get a little more stud just to be on the safe side.

fullpullprez

forum member
Reaction score
yeah to be honest I have an 07 v6 and they didn't require the calipers to be ground at all I just did it for the personal feeling that I knew they would never rub hahaha, but I have heard that on some models you don't have to grind at all

I absolutely love these wheels as well, I just bought 6 of them thinking i could put slicks on one set and then some street tires on the other but I realized it would be more reasonable to sell the extra rear set lol

I know that one little spot but a black sharpie would def do the trick hahaha!

gonna get some shipping quotes tomorrow so I will post a price shipped for them!

fullpullprez

forum member
Reaction score
I'm very interested. If i run a 1/4" spacer will I still need to grind the calipers? Will the swaybar have to be relocated? Stock lugs and studs? Also, how much shipped to 72223, Little Rock, AR. Thanks

my swaybar was not in the way at all but I ran a 26x8.5 slick so they are not that wide of a tire...as far as the wheel there is plenty of room, I use my stock studs and just got a set of lugs that were lower profile because I didn't want to scratch the powdercoat because our stock lugs are very wide compared to others...as far as the spacer I have heard in the past that its not good to run a spacer on the rear wheels like I said, they may not even have to be ground...I barely ground my calipers (less than 1mm and there was no interference at all), will have quotes for ya tomorrow!

06MUSTANGGT24V

S197 Torch Red Member
Reaction score

Abdulla you need these!!! These would make babies on the vert with some M/Ts, have you pulling tire in no time. Lol!

fullpullprez

forum member
Reaction score
sorry its been so long..I have been tied up with school, I am getting these weighed and all tomorrow morning and will post shipping prices!!

fullpullprez

forum member
Reaction score
$260 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!!!! There is one person interested right now and I sent a pm so we will see what happens!

fullpullprez

forum member
Reaction score
potential buyer had some issues...these are still for sale!!! they are packed up and ready to ship, will ship asap but will not be in town for the thanksgiving weekend so if you want them before wednesday let me know! if not they are still available!!! $260 shipped!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Will these bolt right up to an 06 or will they require any modification?

Please read through the 15" wheel thread for answers about fitment instead of cluttering up the OPs for sale thread

fullpullprez

forum member
Reaction score
ttt make me a reasonable offer and I will deal! trying to build a turbo kit...willing to trade for some turbo stuff and I will pay cash extra...looking for turbo, tial 38mm wastegate, intercooler for the s197, oil drain and feed lines etc) lemme know!

fullpullprez

forum member
Reaction score
okay, pm'd you, but i thought you had 4 wheels

I actually have (6) wheels total lol, bought them and never installed them because I decided last minute to do this turbo build so i wanna get rid of them until I finish the turbo build...these are the 2 I was going to sell before I decided to go turbo and not keep the set of wheels...I could sell all 6 as a super package deal!! lol, the whole idea was that I would have 2 sets of rears, 1 with street tires and 1 with slicks so i could just swap them out at the track but always run the same wheels on the street also...lemme know!

pm sent

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back