What The Fuck Happened There Thread!?!

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
no pics, I was driving on a rainy highway, keeping up with traffic, no speeding. Had some pretty bald rear tires, and a leak in my front passenger side tire. There was a slight bend in the highway, i'm going with it, when my stang just pulls to the right. Remembering what I was taught in a police collision avoidance class, I kept the wheel straight, foot off the gas, eased into the brake. Did a full out 360 spin on the highway and ended up facing straight ahead again. To top it off I ended in a turn lane, had this happened 100 yards prior, i'd be in a ditch, 100 yards after, would have been a serious accident as the road had concrete barriers on both sides. Think God was looking out for me. Crazy to think how close that was, especially for there being light-medium traffic. I never drive on bald tires, and now whenever caught in the rain drive slower than my 75 year old grandfather.

waylander

forum member
Reaction score
bDFFz9px2JTip24VaAXxn2LeZknrVw5s6FdWMJ9FBLKrg0fJVUEx0tBTpgmxaGCgOpadJpZThw=w2400-h1350-no

This guy needs to go change his shorts, go to church, and then buy a powerball ticket...

that guy is a fuckin' idiot, nearly Darwined himself

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
Maintain your vehicle, problem avoided. Seriously kid, Jeezus.

I knew the issues, didn't have money for tires, didn't think it would make that much of a difference. Hadn't had an issue prior, seemed like a stern warning to me to get my sh*t together though. Don't worry, I know now lol. I also know to not burn off all the tread on my DD wheels.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Got some LS7 carnage for you all..

A friend messaged me early one Sunday morning a couple of weeks ago. He was scared that he had blown his motor the night before, and was looking for some help in figuring out what was wrong with the car. I went over there, and, well, had to tell him that he had apparently installed a skylight for his new cam.

WVHb5sA.jpg

travelers

Reaction score
2 weeks ago a guy dropped off his Ford van 2012 and said it needed a tune up. Well found a #3 misfire pulled the COP and the plug and the end of the plug was destroyed. So got out the bore scope and this is what we found. Not a very good pic with my cell phone but it swallowed the exhaust valve. That was his miss......

Attachments

• IMG_0786.jpg
    IMG_0786.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 33

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
Got some LS7 carnage for you all..

A friend messaged me early one Sunday morning a couple of weeks ago. He was scared that he had blown his motor the night before, and was looking for some help in figuring out what was wrong with the car. I went over there, and, well, had to tell him that he had apparently installed a skylight for his new cam.

WVHb5sA.jpg
Take some duct tape and gasket maker, itll be fine

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
All I can see is a 11+ v6 and a drivers seat/steering wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd tell him to buy a lotto ticket, but he used all his luck and sold his first born to a leprechaun to survive that.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Still can't believe he walked away unhurt.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back