What the fuck?????????

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Is wrong with the damn PM's again??????? I'm having to resend them three or four times because the fucker times out and gives me the "website cannot be found" screen.

I'm also not getting email notifications again.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I have been having the same problems. Not just in PM's, but in thread replies too. Also, scrolling and response from the server are choppy at best. I have seen a few errors that the server's resource utilization was at 100%. It doesn't matter what system I work from either (work, home, friends place, etc.), it's pretty consistant.

If this forum is on a shared server, it may need to be moved to a dedicated server. If not, the current server needs to be upgraded/replaced.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
SD - its not the PMs as Mark references its the server.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Mail server took a dump. Waiting to hear from host.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I frequently get so many failed pages here it is sometimes is too frustrating to try and stay logged in.

I hope things get better.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
see got it twice more just reading this and posting.

it's a steady diet of this for me weeks and weeks of it or longer... so frustrating :mad2:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I keep receiving errors in my email that we are over the max user connections for the database. They are still looking into it. Hopefully that's the prob for the blank pages, they have the mail fixed, so they say.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Looks like there was a syntex error in the mysql. They corrected it and now we are good up to 600 connections.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They still need to work on it, I got the database error message for 10 tries tonight and finally gave up. I was able to log on 20 minutes later.

Earl

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I just got "page can't be displayed" like 10-12 tries in a row.

You service provider has some crap hard coded into your routes.

Is level13.net hosting your site.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
There is also hard coded stuff routing you through a power company that provides internet access. Power companies have known signal problems due to the 60hz hum.

HURRICANE-ELECTRIC-LLC-Ashburn.Ten

They also have you hard coded to go through Defender Technologies Inc servers and keepitsecure.net twice each. Both times the traffic hits 2 diff subnets per company. It goes to Defender Technologies Inc, then to keepitsecure.net, than back to Defender Technologies Inc, then back to keepitsecure.net AGAIN before going to the rest of the hops. Not sue why, but that is bad as far as traffic goes. They are most likely sniffing packets for virus and spam activity.

Last edited by a moderator:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Impressive........most impressive.

Thanks! It's what I do... :thumb2:

Currently on contract for the last 3 years as Sr. Systems and Network Engineer to Unisys Federal Systems. 18+ years experiance in electronics and computer technologies.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Currently on contract for the last 3 years as Sr. Systems and Network Engineer to Unisys Federal Systems. 18+ years experiance in electronics and computer technologies.

Thanks for your investigating... I do hope Kimmer can do something with what you just found out. I can hardly be here anymore because of all the troubles I have with the site. I have had bad page loads for months.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score

Holy shit batman! You should be hosting sites...lol. I'll uh, relay some of that info to see what they say.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There is also hard coded stuff routing you through a power company that provides internet access. Power companies have known signal problems due to the 60hz hum.

HURRICANE-ELECTRIC-LLC-Ashburn.Ten

They also have you hard coded to go through Defender Technologies Inc servers and keepitsecure.net twice each. Both times the traffic hits 2 diff subnets per company. It goes to Defender Technologies Inc, then to keepitsecure.net, than back to Defender Technologies Inc, then back to keepitsecure.net AGAIN before going to the rest of the hops. Not sue why, but that is bad as far as traffic goes. They are most likely sniffing packets for virus and spam activity.

Wait what ? lol kimmer I'm going to dumb this down so we can understand it , he said hey yo shit is jacked up and they got a password lmao j/k

I too have been getting the encoding error along with not being able to send pm's . I can pretty much do 1 maybe 2 a day after trying 60-80 times

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back