What tires on staggered 20's

Redrider0151

forum member
Reaction score
OK, so I screwed the pooch!! I put a set of tokico's and steeda springs on my car 15,000 miles ago and didnt bother with an alignment (Yeah, total dumbass move on my part, but I have no idea who I should take it to locally that I trust). It has ALWAYS steered perfectly straight, however, lately it seemed like when I looked at the front end you could literally see negative camber. Well today a friend wanted to see what my rims looked like on his car and low and behold, inside inch of both front tires completely WASTED. Belts showing, really chewed up.

I have a set of staggered Foose on it, with the Toyo Proxy 4's on it. 295/30 20 and 255/35 20 on hte front. I want to put 35's on the back this time however, as the 30's just sit a tad too low for my taste.

I am considering a set of Nitto Invo's but the 260 treadwear rating is scaring the crap out of me...so what have you guys been running and what kind of mileage are you getting??? I have contemplated throwing Proxy's on it again but I would be stuck with the same back tires size again if I did that

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
I have 20x8.5's up front with 255/35's and 20x10's out back with 285/30's.....Tires are Nitto NT555's.....Love them but I only run Nittos only....I won't run any other tire....I just have always had good luck with Nittos the last Nittos I had before I changed my rims for a bigger rim out back I had them on for 3 years but the car sat more than anything......

bullitt2086

forum member
Reaction score
With the invos u should be able to get about 15000-18000 miles or so at of them and maybe a bit more depending on how aggressive u drive

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back