What Tuners can write tunes for use with a NGuage?

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I searched and couldn't find a definitive answer besides knowing Lund can write tunes for use with the NGuage, but I'm wondering if there is any other tuners out there who can? I plan to order a Nitrous Outlet kit for my car within the week and I want to run the NGuage. Thanks fellas.

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I thought the nGugae was a Lund device exclusive.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
VMP is using both NGauge and SCT. They prefer SCT but they still can't tune supercharged 2015+ cars with it (as far as I know).

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Ryan, not trying to sound like a salesman but Justin's base tunes (non supercharged) are pretty fucking good. I drove my car for a couple months before I was able to get it tuned so I had time to get familiar with the car. I never even bothered with any datalogging or updates because it was perfect right from the start. I've had the tune in the car for well over a year and more than 12K miles without a single hiccup. It drives like stock but a LOT more kick!

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
Ryan, not trying to sound like a salesman but Justin's base tunes (non supercharged) are pretty fucking good. I drove my car for a couple months before I was able to get it tuned so I had time to get familiar with the car. I never even bothered with any datalogging or updates because it was perfect right from the start. I've had the tune in the car for well over a year and more than 12K miles without a single hiccup. It drives like stock but a LOT more kick!

Brian, are you gonna put a TVS on that car ? For a DD only car, I think I would leave it NA. Those 11+ cars with just a tune etc, are pretty good.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
There is a Lund NGuage specifically for Lund tunes, and one that can be used with anyone's tune.

Good to know! Thanks Sean.

I don't think they do remote tuning though so it looks like VMP or Lund are your options unless you are just looking to get one.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Well I shouldn't need remote tuning for a basic bolt-on 5.0 with a 100 shot. Email tune should be doable.

MGT2009

forum member
Reaction score
I know Eric Brooks at HP Tuners has been doing some stuff with the nGauge.

MGT2009

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe not 05-09 GT, but a friend of mine has been testing an HP Tuners/nGauge setup for Eric on his 2010 gt500.

Saleen4971

forum member
Reaction score
unless they ahve added more support recently, last i saw it only supported coyote and ecoboost stangs (and ecoboost f150?)

MGT2009

forum member
Reaction score
Don't think its released yet. Should be coming out this year.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back