whats the cheapest place to buy a spec stage 2+ clutch

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
from what I understand it is a very aggressive clutch but the grip is supposed to be amazing...a Fidanza rep told me there will be a slight chatter after its broke in but not too bad considering any performance clutch will have the same thing...it will also hold 700rwtq

Oh ok thanks. how did you contact them....i didnt want anything too agressive since its my DD. i wanna ask them what the 2.1 and 3.2 will hold cause i only need it to support 480rwtq

Last edited:

VanWilder

forum member
Reaction score
Oh ok thanks. how did you contact them....i didnt want anything too agressive since its my DD. i wanna ask them what the 2.1 and 3.2 will hold cause i only need it to support 480rwtq

(440) 259-5656 ext. 3

This will give you technical support...he told me the 3.2 is the most popular because it gives stocklike drivability but its a little more pricey compared to the 4.3

fordrocks

forum member
Reaction score
Glad to read up on different options. I have 2007 GT with minor bolt ons and only have about 20,000 miles and feel the clutch acting up in first and second. Mine is a DD and I do get stuck in traffic quite a bit so what are some good options out there. Any opinions welcome. I know the questions will start about why would it act up at 20,000 miles but I do take the car to the drag strip and run it hard so I knew the life wasn't going to last on the stocker. I'd rather do it once rather than having to keep trying. I plan to either go SC or spray within a year so I just want to plan ahead. Please educate the newbie about this whole spline thing. Along with a clutch what about flywheels?
Thanks.

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
the regular I believe because my tranny is stock with the 10 spline input shaft...some people upgrade to the 26 spline to make their tranny stronger which is what Im assuming that clutch is for

hey did u get ur new one installed yet? which one u get and how is it

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back