Wheel Quality at Cruizen Concepts

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Local shop cant get the tsw wheels I want so I am back on the internet shopping.......and frustrated.

I like these wheels, but am unsure about the quality. Anybody have any opinions about their quality etc... at cruizen concepts? Wheel package I like is $1108 but Shipping is gonna cost me $650:mad2: That sucks....:chainsaw:I would appreciate any insights.

http://www.cruizinconceptswholesale.com/proddetail.asp?prod=BLK95RNITTOPACKAGEDEAL0509

thx patrick

Boozshey

Reaction score
Can't talk to you about CC or the wheels, but do you happen to know anyone in the military stationed over there. They may have an APO box that you could get them sent to and possibly save some shipping... Just a thought. I'm not even sure if they have APO's but it's worth a try.

5.0Shocker

Resident Bomb Tech
Reaction score
set up an account with apobox.com, they will forward stuff to your apo box
but with american muscle, bbr, and lrs giving military discounts sometime its cheaper like that.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hear horrible horrible things about cruizin concepts. stay away

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Read about lots of finish issues with the Godspeed wheels (sold by CC).

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Appreciate the tips guys. Will check tire rack right now.

patrick

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
if your gonna buy from them, dont do it with a credit card. they have been having identity theft issues as of late

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
i have those exact wheels from CC and the quality is ok. i have then in 20s however. im going through some disputes right now but trying to give them the chance to fix it before i put it out there. they are really taking their time though.

Last edited:

Jaylee

forum member
Reaction score
I wouldn't give up on trying to get the TSW wheels. They are well made, you wouldn't be disappointed.

Boozshey

Reaction score
discount tires direct carries tsw

And from what I understand is CC supplies Discount Tire... :)

Honestly, CC from what I hear has amazing customer service. What's funny about the most recent event of complaints are all the customers own faults. Dude washed his wheels with a pressure washer. The wrong tip on one of those will flake concrete. Second, the same guy was RAVING how CC personally delivered them to his door.

I would feel comfortable ordering from them.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I agree with Boozshey. CC is top notch in my book.

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
And from what I understand is CC supplies Discount Tire... :)

Honestly, CC from what I hear has amazing customer service. What's funny about the most recent event of complaints are all the customers own faults. Dude washed his wheels with a pressure washer. The wrong tip on one of those will flake concrete. Second, the same guy was RAVING how CC personally delivered them to his door.

I would feel comfortable ordering from them.

he washed them with a pressure washer at a car wash not with a concrete pressure washer. I highly doubt they have the wrong tips on there because the car wash would be ruing so many cars. Also it was more than one person who had problem with those same rims.

Boozshey

Reaction score
pressure washer

Key words being just that. Any sort of one is no good. I wonder how close he was... But either way it's not CC's fault in anyway so why bash them is my point. And the wheels this OP wants on this aren't the wheels from the other posts.

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
Key words being just that. Any sort of one is no good. I wonder how close he was... But either way it's not CC's fault in anyway so why bash them is my point. And the wheels this OP wants on this aren't the wheels from the other posts.

i think wheels should be able to be washed at a car wash with out having to worry about the finish. Doesnt matter how close he was the finish of the wheels should work through a power washer at a car wash.

stanglifemike

aka boostedbanana
Reaction score
Our detail guy at a large new car dealer washes all of our cars, new and used, with a pressure washer. No issues with any of the wheels. Thats not to say that there is a problem with CC's wheels, I'm just throwing that out there....

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just FYI. CC does NOT manufacture their wheels. They get them from other companies, i.e. Wheel Replica, and just sell them. They DO have a warranty with most, if not all wheels they sell. If you do buy from them, just make sure you read and re-read ALL your paperwork.

To go back to the guy who power-washed his wheels.......
They were black chrome wheels, the same ones I have. When I received my wheels, CC gave me SPECIFIC direction/guidelines on how to clean my wheels. Power washing was NOT part of the deal......................

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back