Where Can I Get A Shelby CS6 Front Bumper Pre-Painted?

gtothep123

forum member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am in the search of a new bumper that I eventually want to get, and one particularly sticks out. This is the Shelby CS6 Front Fascia. The problem is, if I get this, I don't know of any places that will paint aftermarket bumpers in Phoenix, Arizona, and I wanted to find a place that would offer it pre-painted. So, do you know of any places online that offer this bumper pre-painted in my color, Performance White?

shelby_cs6_front_fascia_kit.jpg

shelby_cs8_kit.jpg

shelby_cs8_kit__1.jpg

Thanks!

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A collision shop (i.e. Maaco) should be able to paint that for you. I doubt you'll be able to find it pre-painted.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Like mentioned, any body shop can paint it for you. Prices will range all over the place, so shop around.

You won't find that pre-painted anywhere.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
never buy parts prepainted. they never match cause there is no blending to your color. paint fades over time so it needs to be blended. and dont go to MAACO

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
never buy parts prepainted. they never match cause there is no blending to your color. paint fades over time so it needs to be blended. and dont go to MAACO

+1

Last time I had a part painted, there where five different choices for TK (Mineral Grey). They had to bring out the paint chips and match them up, along with taking and comparing some number on the VIN. I bought a pre painted GT500 spoiler and it wasn't even close, sent it back.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
3 things....
1. That bumper is ugly as fuck lol.
2. Any paint shop will do it as stated.
3. This isnt tech...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back