where in texas do you live?

05xgt

Reaction score
For all those "COOL" S197 owners in the Houston area bring your rides to Conn's parking lot Fri Nite around 9-9:30 pm and lets see how cool they really are. Conn's @ I-45 and Cypresswood right [Northbound Side] of I-45 across the street from Spring High School.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
For all those "COOL" S197 owners in the Houston area bring your rides to Conn's parking lot Fri Nite around 9-9:30 pm and lets see how cool they really are. Conn's @ I-45 and Cypresswood right [Northbound Side] of I-45 across the street from Spring High School.

Not going back there til I get my CHL.

matt texass

Reaction score
just bring it but don't conceal it the cops cant get mad at that

I hope you are not talking about carrying it on your person. Texas does not have open carry. You can however keep it in your glove box.

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
I hope you are not talking about carrying it on your person. Texas does not have open carry. You can however keep it in your glove box.
yep and from what I understand if you have anything that locks on or in your vehicle they are not allowed to search it. Such as a locking glove box or tool box :whistling:

matt texass

Reaction score
Eh my glove box doesn't need to lock. "Officer I'm on my way to the gun pistol range."

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
i ment that i know a lady that she does not have a CHL and so she keeps here gun in open sight and some cops pulled here over and were like you arnt breaking any laws by doing that but they made her put in the trunk for there protection....i thought open carry was in the stater senate for a vote or some thing like that but what do i know i cant even own a pistol

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
well that kinda sucks but i don't think it is that great who wants to carry a gun and let every one know

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It works in Arizona. They can carry in the open.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The point being made was, the Conn's meet has had a less than positive reputation since last year's gunfire exchange in the parking lot, after a local HS football game let out. If that scene's improved since then, the word hasn't trickled thru the pipeline yet. Comment wasn't made to get a gun control debate going, just pointing out there's been some safety issues in the past.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back