Whipple 05-07 High Output Owners...IN HERE

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Just letting everyone know that we'll have our own aluminum intercooler reservoir tanks available to ship within the next few weeks. The tank will fit all 05-07 Mustang GT's with the HO Whipple kit. The tank installs in the same location as your current reservoir and uses all of the same hose locations so there's no cutting or modification necessary. It's much larger then the one that comes with the kit and also has a fuel cell style cap so that you can easily pack it with ice at the track. The tanks will come in a bare aluminum finish or black powdercoat. You'll also have the option for a red or black cap.

As soon as I get a better picture of the tank I'll post up as well as do a full installation step by step installation of it.

We expect to have them available for just under $300.00 but that hasn't been finalized yet.

You guys are gonna love em once you get to see it.

Jared

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Ok guys. We've come up with pricing on these tanks and will have them in stock within 2-3 weeks. The price on them will be $285.00 for Bare Aluminum and $300.00 for the Black Powdercoated ones. You have the option of a red or black cap. Being that our 03-04 Cobra tanks sell for $250.00 bare/$270.00 coated it's actually a very good price point. The 03-04 tanks are much easier for the manufacturer to make as they're pretty much a rectangle. The 05-07 Whipple tanks are much more involved as they have several other sides to them and require a lot more welding and assembly time to make.

I've listed them on the site for anyone looking to pre-order them.
http://www.lethalperformance.com/05...-07-whipple-h-o-intercooler-reservoir-p-33763

I'll have pictures of the first production unit next week. One other piece of information that I thought might be of interest to others is the tanks capacity. The tank that comes with the Whipple HO kit holds 1.2 Quarts of fluid. Our tank holds 2.5 Quarts which is more then double the capacity that you have now.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and as soon as I have pics I'll post them up.

Thanks, Jared

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Have pics yet?

Here's a pic of the bare aluminum tank. They just arrived and are ready to ship to all those that pre-ordered them. We expect to have the black powdercoat ones ready to ship next week.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/05...-07-whipple-h-o-intercooler-reservoir-p-33763

LP-0507WHIPPLETANK.jpg

Back