Whipple HO Gen 2 and extras

1SonicGT

forum member
Reaction score
God I want it sooooo bad! Honestly I would have to take out a loan against my truck to get it though

saintsfan

Reaction score
I have a couple questions about the kit:

1) I've looked around but I may have skipped over, is this for a 05-06 or 07+? If it's 05-06, I can't seem to find where I could get the parts to adapt it to work with my 08.

2) I don't have a whole lot of miles on my car, ~13,000, are there any concerns with the unit having the 25K on it? I'd like it to last for the life of the car, granted with the low miles I put on it, I shoudn't have a problem.

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
I have a couple questions about the kit:

1) I've looked around but I may have skipped over, is this for a 05-06 or 07+? If it's 05-06, I can't seem to find where I could get the parts to adapt it to work with my 08.

2) I don't have a whole lot of miles on my car, ~13,000, are there any concerns with the unit having the 25K on it? I'd like it to last for the life of the car, granted with the low miles I put on it, I shoudn't have a problem.

Yes it came off an 06. You should be able to get the parts directly from Whipple to fit it to an 07+ or maybe even talk to the vendors here for Whipple and they can order it for you.

You dont have to be concerned about the mismatch in mileage. The Whipple will last a long time but youll have to get a rebuild more then likely between now and the however many hundreds of thousands of miles you put on it lol

saintsfan

Reaction score
Thanks for the response.

I love the kit, it's a steal. I'm trying to work out a way to pick this up.

L8R_SON

Whippled
Reaction score
Props to a legit seller who's always online s197forum 25 hours a day. LOL

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
Robby check your PMs, offer sent on Whipple SC,MAF, 500 pumps, etc. everything we've spoken about through PMs.

erat

forum member
Reaction score
:cheers: Finally!

Congrats to the both of you. Nice kit!

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
Well besides the damage to the superchargers intercooler (UPS packaged/shipped/damaged it, NOT the seller). BUT, the lack of communications between myself and the seller for questions regarding the UPS claim and now a missing part.... Im becoming not a happy camper considering I've got a $4100.00 paperweight right now until this claim is settled.

ChiDiddy

forum member
Reaction score
that really sucks. I just shipped a supercharger and had it packaged by FedEx and watched them and even told them to stuff it somemore. Thank god it got there fine. Hope ups takes care of it in a timely manner

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
Well besides the damage to the superchargers intercooler (UPS packaged/shipped/damaged it, NOT the seller). BUT, the lack of communications between myself and the seller for questions regarding the UPS claim and now a missing part.... Im becoming not a happy camper considering I've got a $4100.00 paperweight right now until this claim is settled.

TTT Will send OP a PM.

EDIT: OP PM box is full.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back