Whipple HO "Tuner Kit" **Helping A Friend**

07stangcs

Undecided
Reaction score
Ok guys im helping out a good friend of mine and the time has come for bigger and better things. Like new Whipple HO 550 HP Twin Screw Supercharger kit. Everything has appox. 4200 miles on it. Calling this a tuner kit as he is keeping the fuel pumps. Everything else included from a retail package. Supercharger Kit,Pro-cal,3.375",3.125" pulleys,S.D 60lb Injectors and a new set of HT0's are the extras included. This was installed and removed by my father and I and can vouch for everything being like new and in great operating condition. Packed,Boxed and ready to ship via UPS. PRICED TO MOVE!! $3700 SHIPPED

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Last edited:

07stangcs

Undecided
Reaction score
Only pictures i have are installed as its been packed up. Will post them when he emails them to me.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Damn what a deallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

degmidget

forum member
Reaction score
How much power does this kit put out to the wheels? And all i need would be fuel pumps for it to be complete?

Black Tooth Grin

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What is the displacement on the SC, and what is the max boost it will efficiently make?

07stangcs

Undecided
Reaction score
Things needed for full install.

Fuel System(Came with GT500 dual pumps with FPDM upgrade)Whatever you feel meets your needs.

Custom tuning(Comes with FRPP Pro-Cal but needs reflash for your PCM code,Probably wouldnt run well with the #60 injectors and canned tune)

THATS IT! Add $500ish for a Gt500 fuel system and dyno tune and your set. With the 60# injectors and Gt500 system this is good to 600+ RWHP. Turn it up with a forged bottom end and its good for 25psi and 700+ RWHP. Gonna go quick.

degmidget

forum member
Reaction score
600 rwhp on stock motor? How come i see guys with whipples that make 460 whp? Its only a 2.3 and a kb is 2.6 and makes 500rwhp wit headers. Can someone explain how u can get that much power without turning the boost that much. I dont need that much hp on stock motor just under 500 is good for me but with this set up with a safe tune can i make around 500 whp? Eventually ill get forged and is 700 whp rele possible wit headers? Sorry for all the questions

07stangcs

Undecided
Reaction score
Stock blocks are good to 450-500rwhp with good tuning. Re read what posted, current 60# injectors and a GT500 fuel system will get you to the 600hp area. After that you need a bigger set of injectors and more fuel.

07stangcs

Undecided
Reaction score
My wife is a branch manager of a local Wells Fargo bank if anyone needs help financing this. Loan or credit card with low APR is very doable.

degmidget

forum member
Reaction score
So wit the fuel pump and injectors I can make over 500 on low boost?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back