Whipple, Kenne Bell, Procharger, Vortech & other Superchargers-1 year 0% Financing!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
TPS Supercharger Sale!
-0% Financing available for up to 1 year!
-If your looking for a supercharger for your vehicle.. now's the time to get one! We carry Kenne Bell, Vortech, Procharger, Paxton, Lysom, Whipple, Saleen, Edelbrock, & Magnacharger. If your interested in one please feel free to contact me at 408/898-4632, via email @ [email protected], or PM. I'll help you give yourself an early birthday or Christmas Present:D

TPS 0% Financing on Parts purchased through TPS is available on all purchases over $500!

IMG_0791.JPG

IMG_0650.JPG

IMG_5971.JPG

Last edited:

forum member
Reaction score
The website doesn't look complete yet. Can I get some info on the intercooled Vortech kits? Price + shipping quote. Thank you.

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
The website doesn't look complete yet. Can I get some info on the intercooled Vortech kits? Price + shipping quote. Thank you.

Do you want a complete kit or a tuner kit? Yes we're still adding items and upgrading the site

lemkau77

forum member
Reaction score
Just ordered a Kenne Bell Stage 1 kit for my 08 Mustang GT. Thanks to Mike for all of his help getting everything figured out. I'll update how the rest of the process goes from hear purchase and financing were a breeze!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Just ordered a Kenne Bell Stage 1 kit for my 08 Mustang GT. Thanks to Mike for all of his help getting everything figured out. I'll update how the rest of the process goes from hear purchase and financing were a breeze!

Thanks for the order!

kona10gt

Reaction score
What do you recommend for DD 3v without breaking the bank ? I was eyeing the vortech v3 complete kit......I have long tubes, frpp intake, bbk tb and jlt series 3 as my current mods .

forum member
Reaction score
Do you want a complete kit or a tuner kit? Yes we're still adding items and upgrading the site
Interested in the complete kit and waiting on an answer.

How much was your kit after shipping, tpsmak?

V-6Power

Reaction score
Hey!! I jumped on the site but couldn't find a procharger for the 05-09 mustang?? Do you not have any or are you still working on the site?
Please let me know!!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
What do you recommend for DD 3v without breaking the bank ? I was eyeing the vortech v3 complete kit......I have long tubes, frpp intake, bbk tb and jlt series 3 as my current mods .

If it was my car I would get a Kenne Bell or Whipple for your car... there is NO substitute for a twin screw on the street... you will regret the Vortech once you ride in car with a Twin Screw

Interested in the complete kit and waiting on an answer.

How much was your kit after shipping, tpsmak?

Are you looking for a kit that includes a tune also?

Hey!! I jumped on the site but couldn't find a procharger for the 05-09 mustang?? Do you not have any or are you still working on the site?
Please let me know!!

Yes we carry the procharger.. site is being updated daily..

Do you have anything ca smog legal?

Whipple, Kenne Bell, Procharger Edelbrock and Paxton all make smog legal kits. Is your car modded right now?

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Are you looking for some more HP with a Supercharger? We carry Kenne Bell, Whipple, VMP, Magnason, Edelbrock, Paxton, & Vortech. Give us a call and I'll get you taken care of!

0% financing for up to 1 year available.. including Layaway Payment options also!

ALL CAR CARE ONE CARDS ACCEPTED!

80-1517458_10153031650281387_2248773848887003908_n_efb7004489076f6848a9a5af8b62d7c16eee64dd.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back