Whipple, longtubes, stingers etc

TheWizard

forum member
Reaction score
did you get the longtubes from Wizard off WSM?

No, mine went to Matt (85coupe50) on WSM.

I don't understand why he hasn't responded to anyone in a while on either forum.
I bought a TV from him about 2 months ago and he seem like a very nice kid.
He was very easy to deal with and it was a very easy transaction.

I just hope nothing happened to the kid.

Last edited:

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
Maybe he sold the items to other people so now he doesnt want to respond to the others who were waiting?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
chrisHanson.gif

HELLO?!?!?!?!?!? ANYBODY HOME?!?!?!?!?!

LOCK THIS PIECE OF CRAP THREAD!!!!!

:shirlock: :asshat: :nk: :tdown: :booring: :screw:

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
lol yes the blower is sold, no i dont want to seperate the pulley. I though people wuld take hint from me not responding for two weeks...apparently not.

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
lol yes the blower is sold, no i dont want to seperate the pulley. I though people wuld take hint from me not responding for two weeks...apparently not.

What about responding about the other items? You could have just told us if they were sold and not left us hanging...:moon:

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score

I thought people had the balls/ common courtesy to say you sold it elsewhere even though you said you'd sell it to someone..... apparently not.

2008BlueGT

forum member
Reaction score

you know what a better hint would have been..? saying that the blower was sold.. would have kept anyone from wondering for those 2+ weeks

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Kind of a dick thing to do, considering it was listed here, you should maintain the listing properly.

Of course, if you aren't going to do that, and could care less about the potential buyers you're leaving hanging, we can just revoke your selling privileges.

Your call.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score

My guess...

So you sell everything elsewhere and then just leave the folks you promised the parts to hanging. Someone call Donald trump, I think we have found the next smartest business man.....NOT.....:thumbdown:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

panama

forum member
Reaction score
I'm surprised this thread lasted this long. I tried for two Weeks to buy his longtubes, this guy is an ass that needs not sell anything on here.

Back