Whiteline Panhard Bar 05-09

msczesny1186

forum member
Reaction score
Hey. The Whitline Panhard Bar has been out of stock for sometime now. I'm looking to get one and was wondering if you had a time frame of when they would be back in stock. Thanks.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Don't worry we're bringing more Whiteline adj panhard bars in shortly! The next shipment is expected towards the end of the month. I'd say the website will be updated by 2/21/14. Hope that's not out of reach for you!

Hit me up if you need any other ETA dates or questions. I'd be happy to answer them!

Shane

msczesny1186

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. End of the month is fine. Will it let me place an order for an out of stock item? That way it will ship whenever they are back in stock. I submitted for the back in stock notification.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. End of the month is fine. Will it let me place an order for an out of stock item? That way it will ship whenever they are back in stock. I submitted for the back in stock notification.

Absolutely! Place the order now and the panhard bar will ship ASAP. You'll also be put in line for the next expected delivery. Just in case the next batch gets sold out, you're much more likely to receive one. Assuming there's not already a ton of back orders (which there's not).

Hit me up if I can assist you with anything else!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back