Whiteline Watts Link and Rear Sway Bar

Ike

forum member
Reaction score
I'd have canceled it and ordered through one of you guys if I wasn't waiting on those R2s anyways... Almost a quarter year to get the watts and R2s in the mail, and I thought these days we could overnight parts from Japan.

Assuming Vorshlag sends my camber plates ;) everything should be here Monday and assuming my shop isn't too busy I'll be able to do the full writeup Friday the 16th.

claudermilk

Reaction score
Assuming Vorshlag sends my camber plates ;) everything should be here Monday and assuming my shop isn't too busy I'll be able to do the full writeup Friday the 16th.
I feel your pain there. That is all that's holding my install at this point.

Ike

forum member
Reaction score
I feel your pain there. That is all that's holding my install at this point.

Just got off the phone with them, they said spherical bearings are several days late and they should ship out within the week.

Vorshlag-Fair

Official Site Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with them, they said spherical bearings are several days late and they should ship out within the week.
Ugh, I'm sorry guys... long story... many excuses. We had a "personnel change" (the least fun part of my job, that) but hired a new full time sales manager who started this last Monday (and another fabricator that started the same day). Recently we also had a large number of very late CNC machined parts arrive, and we had sphericals for 6-8 weeks on hand... that were gone in 2 after fulfilling a gaggle of backorders. I ordered more sphericals to be built and rushed in days ago and those should be here tomorrow or Friday. Our order department has been working overtime trying to catch up with 4 record months of sales in a row, too. Way outside of our sales projections - which is impossible to plan inventory for. :helpme:

So of course I went to the track to test with a customer's car today, and we came back and immediately loaded up our Mustang to go race 15 hours away with 3 other Vorshlag employees, leaving tomorrow at 5 am... :mad2: Timing sucks, but we're usually busy as hell right in the heart of race season. But if we don't go to a lot of competition events we don't learn anything new, and then we're just another "internet parts reseller".

I apologize here again to anyone who has had an order delayed recently. If you don't get satisfaction with anyone about your order status, ask for me... I've been the brunt of a few angry delayed customers of late, but ultimately its all on me.

claudermilk

Reaction score

Ugh, I'm sorry guys... long story... many excuses. We had a "personnel change" (the least fun part of my job, that) but hired a new full time sales manager who started this last Monday (and another fabricator that started the same day). Recently we also had a large number of very late CNC machined parts arrive, and we had sphericals for 6-8 weeks on hand... that were gone in 2 after fulfilling a gaggle of backorders. I ordered more sphericals to be built and rushed in days ago and those should be here tomorrow or Friday. Our order department has been working overtime trying to catch up with 4 record months of sales in a row, too. Way outside of our sales projections - which is impossible to plan inventory for. :helpme:

So of course I went to the track to test with a customer's car today, and we came back and immediately loaded up our Mustang to go race 15 hours away with 3 other Vorshlag employees, leaving tomorrow at 5 am... :mad2: Timing sucks, but we're usually busy as hell right in the heart of race season. But if we don't go to a lot of competition events we don't learn anything new, and then we're just another "internet parts reseller".

I apologize here again to anyone who has had an order delayed recently. If you don't get satisfaction with anyone about your order status, ask for me... I've been the brunt of a few angry delayed customers of late, but ultimately its all on me.

No worries. For some reason I had a feeling that was the part holding things up. Been there, done that myself, so I know how it goes. I also understand the time spent at the track doing development--that's part of why I placed the order with you guys. With parts a couple of weeks away, I am content. The brake lines did show up quickly, and look great (and it's looking like I'll end up doing both installs at once now). Anyway, enough of derailing this thread.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back