Who makes GOOD cold air intakes???

J

JAFO

Tunes ain't that expensive. Probably about an hour on the dyno would set you back $150 at most, and with the right tuner, it is a helluva lot safer than anything you can buy. Just my :2cents:.

Mike

Every tuner I spoke with wanted to sell me a predator or SCT on top of the cold air and then the one hour plus dyno time.

Cold Air - $200
Predator or SCT - $269 to $300
one hour - $60.00
Bolt it down / Dyno rental - $100.

that was the best I found - $625 and up was the best there was around here

Makes no diff now - soon to be stroked and turbo'd.

PenguinGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My dyno guy wants $650 for the actual tuner (Predator) and 3 hours of dyno tuning time. It's a package deal. I figure it's an okay deal considering the absurd labor rates in the NY/NJ area...

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My dyno guy wants $650 for the actual tuner (Predator) and 3 hours of dyno tuning time. It's a package deal. I figure it's an okay deal considering the absurd labor rates in the NY/NJ area...

Sounds good to me, especially considering the usefullness of the tuner afterwards...

MikeVistaBlue06

Inventor: Asshole Points
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me, especially considering the usefullness of the tuner afterwards...

A tuner is good to have just in case you want to change wheels/tires, gears, etc.

Also, I have 2 tunes on mine so I can switch back and forth between pump gas and panther piss.

Y'all need to come to Dallas and let the boys at HPP tune your cars. You will be pleased with the price as well as the performance!:clap:

Mike

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Y'all need to come to Dallas and let the boys at HPP tune your cars. You will be pleased with the price as well as the performance!:clap:

Mike

Naaa... stop by my guys at Dynospeed racing in Memphis... Alan @ SOS swears by them! And AT them!!! :samuri:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back