Who to buy canned tune from?

MUSTANG GUY

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm about to order a JLT CAI, tuner and off road x pipe. Untill I get a chance to go to lidios to have it dyno tuned I will be running a canned tune that comes with the tuner. Who should I buy from?
Right now it's a toss up between Brenspeed, lethal and Evolution...
Post you'r comments and experiences

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Jon Lund, Amazon Tuning and a Bama Tune are the ones I like out of all the tunes I've tried. I regularly run the Amazon tune and Jon Lund's tunes. Jon Lund likes to play it pretty safe with the AFR and timing on the Coyote engines. Amazon is also a very safe tune, but gives me a little more power.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Please review the posting rules. This is not a tech topic

moved

support.lundracing.com

or

lethalperformance.com

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
yea Lethal uses lund, But some of evo's tunes are Lund and some are Fred's... Honestly you can't go wrong with any of them. Lethal,Lund,Brenspeed,Amazon.

MUSTANG GUY

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, if I make an order for the CAI, tune, off road x would they just be downloading a tune from their computers or would Lund actually make up a tune for me?
I also noticed that the ghost cam tune is an option and wouldn't mind getting that aswell

MUSTANG GUY

forum member
Reaction score
I will be trying Shaun soon. Seems like he put a lot of time/testing into street machines where as Lund would be doing any FI tuning for me in the future.

I'd love to use AED, I hear nothing but great results with his tunning but from what I understand it would be remote tunning and I would have to have a few dyno sessions at a local dyno. Seems like a lot of work for a what I would think be a simple CAI, exhaust tune

NickSezz

NJSEOS
Reaction score
I'd love to use AED, I hear nothing but great results with his tunning but from what I understand it would be remote tunning and I would have to have a few dyno sessions at a local dyno. Seems like a lot of work for a what I would think be a simple CAI, exhaust tune

Not true. Shaun sends you a base map, you log the car, send him the data, he sends you a new map, you log the car, send him the data....you get the idea. He just wants to make sure you have a health running motor before anything aggressive is added I think. Then he checks the final tune to see if any further adjustment is needed. He also has his own variation of a cammed tune. Yes, more work than usual...but this is how it should be done. Logging can be done safely on the street but you may be crossing over the speed limit for a short time :thumb2:

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Lund for sure and you can go directly through him. I went with revan racing and Van was awesome to work with, his prices are the best as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I'd love to use AED, I hear nothing but great results with his tunning but from what I understand it would be remote tunning and I would have to have a few dyno sessions at a local dyno.

try to search a little more.. I'm still trying to fine out why a 2012 blew a few days after they tuned it. The story has been covered over by their fan boys and the owner doesnt have the money for a rebuild yet. I was able to get them to admit that they did tune the car even though they saw some kind of vacuum issue. Either way there is a dead 2012 with just a cia and tune.

Also I have gone to him a few times and did shitty work. Grand master Shaun told me I had 4 cats in my s197..hahah.. good luck

Ivan 5.0

Still learning...
Reaction score
Shaun at AED! The tune he wrote works great on my basic (cai and full exhaust) setup.

Last edited:

LTHLCHRG

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm about to order a JLT CAI, tuner and off road x pipe. Untill I get a chance to go to lidios to have it dyno tuned I will be running a canned tune that comes with the tuner. Who should I buy from?
Right now it's a toss up between Brenspeed, lethal and Evolution...
Post you'r comments and experiences

Raf,just get a Lund can tune and there is no need to go to Lidio.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back