Whole slew of codes today

RLF9409

My blood runs Ford blue!
Reaction score
Car drove great last weekend.
Unplugged it from the trickle charger today to take it out for a spin and 6 varying codes popped up. Tried clearing them and just come back.
Wideband shows it running rich.
2006 Saleen SC, cams are locked out.
Put a new clutch in last fall. Did have a radiator hose burst 3 weeks ago.Tuned by Lito several years ago.
No issues with this car in years.
ff31ff8a6befaf157a562c175bee3a1c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
P0010 indicates a problem with the passenger side VCT solenoid.

P0020 indicates a problem with the driver's side VCT solenoid.

P0135: Heated Oxygen Sensor → Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction → Bank 1, Sensor 1

P0155: Heated Oxygen Sensor → Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction → Bank 2, Sensor 1

P0443: EVAP Purge Control Circuit

P0446: EVAP System Vent Control Circuit

You mentioned that a radiator hose burst three weeks ago. Could the ECU have been soaked with coolant? It's unusual for multiple parts to fail simultaneously so I'd suspect one component triggering all of those codes. The ECU seems to be the common denominator.

RLF9409

My blood runs Ford blue!
Reaction score
P0010 indicates a problem with the passenger side VCT solenoid.

P0020 indicates a problem with the driver's side VCT solenoid.

P0135: Heated Oxygen Sensor → Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction → Bank 1, Sensor 1

P0155: Heated Oxygen Sensor → Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction → Bank 2, Sensor 1

P0443: EVAP Purge Control Circuit

P0446: EVAP System Vent Control Circuit

You mentioned that a radiator hose burst three weeks ago. Could the ECU have been soaked with coolant? It's unusual for multiple parts to fail simultaneously so I'd suspect one component triggering all of those codes. The ECU seems to be the common denominator.
I think your right. Will take the PCM out and make sure it is dry

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

RLF9409

My blood runs Ford blue!
Reaction score
So I ordered new O2 sensors and installed them and also cleaned the harness connections and still the same codes.
Research code and one thread says it may be the temp sensor?
I don't mind buying a new sensor but before I go ripping out the blower to replace it any have experience.

07 Boss

Reaction score
I agree with Dino, I don't think those codes are real failures of those separate systems. They all have to share a common ground or something that links them together. I remember once someone having weird system failures that seemed unrelated and it ended up being a pinched wiring harness down in the tranny tunnel when he changed his clutch. Not saying that's your issues, just pointing out how separate systems can seemingly be affected by a common fault.

GlassTop09

Reaction score
I agree with Dino, I don't think those codes are real failures of those separate systems. They all have to share a common ground or something that links them together. I remember once someone having weird system failures that seemed unrelated and it ended up being a pinched wiring harness down in the tranny tunnel when he changed his clutch. Not saying that's your issues, just pointing out how separate systems can seemingly be affected by a common fault.
Your right 07Boss..........
All those DTC's are circuit faults & they all share a common 12v+ feed thru fuse #45 (10A) PCM #3 in the BEC so I'd start by using a test light connected to ground then probe the test points on top of fuse w\ KOEO to check 2 things....1st confirm that you have 12v+ at the fuse terminal then 2nd the fuse of course. You can pull\check the fuse but you'd be assuming that you have 12v+ at the fuse terminal thus why the test light........

Hope you find your issue there, OP..................

Hope this helps.

Back