Who's been drag racing?

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Been getting the bug to hit the track. Went few weekends ago, " street heat "...which I knew before I even went would have shit for track prep.

Just curious how much 60' times will be affected. Anyone take their air ride to the strip?

Jeremy@AirLift

forum member
Reaction score
Been getting the bug to hit the track. Went few weekends ago, " street heat "...which I knew before I even went would have shit for track prep.

Just curious how much 60' times will be affected. Anyone take their air ride to the strip?

I am actually working with a guy on our suspension right now to get some time slips before and after air. I will post the results hopefully later today!

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Any updates, can't get this thing to hook at all. I was thinking less air in the back would be better but now I'm leaning to adding some air.

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
I am very curious about more adjustment for drag on these airlift. Is about the only thing that has kept me from banging the car.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
I was able to cut some 1.6-1.7 60's finally. I got some new tires, I had no issues hooking at 5k launches at 10psi.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Honestly I didn't adjust a thing from my normal driving. With the race stars I run about 70 up front and 60 in the rears, about 15 clicks from full hard in the rear I believe. Had zero issues with traction, actually could have turned it up a little more but couldn't get my laptop to connect to the wotbox, I would have turned it up to 6k.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back