JohnnyGMachine

JohnnyGMachine
Reaction score
Follow up card from Frank here too!

ThanksSteeda.jpg

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
It's getting close, very close. As soon as I see tread even with the wear bars, these are going on. I'm using every last mm of rubber on these things, lol.

6594635849_66e652c13e_b.jpg

6594629131_c887a5b774_b.jpg

JohnnyGMachine

JohnnyGMachine
Reaction score
Digital_Synapse - you're my hero LOL. I'm curious to see how these fit? Will they truly tuck? Man that's some serious tire. You know when you start to get to tires that wide it actually makes it just a little more difficult to turn your car! LOL! There's soooo many discussions about super wides on the pro-touring and lateral-g forums about this. Eeeh who cares - it'll be wicked!!! Hurry up! Just do a ridiculous burnout and get it over with!

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
I was thinking about going with 335's also ... Can wait to see those on your car...

MJJ

forum member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see that, hurry up man :drool:

This is the exact tire set up on the Shelby Kona Blue Vert that was listed earlier in the thread.

You will need to remove & relocate the bumpstop bracket.

Most guys have had the wheels widened larger than 11" if they were running 335.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like on that Blue Shelby Vert the rim/tire sticks out of the wheel well a bit.

Glad you mentioned those bumpstop relocates from zombeast, I think I'm going to have to grab a set of those. My steeda wheels catch on those when the rear end droops. Don't need them but would make putting the car on a lift easier.

MJJ

forum member
Reaction score
I believe the reason they stick out some is becasue the offset on the alcoa is so aggresive (+37 on a 10" wheel) to begin with. When they widen the wheels that do it on the inside. I believe the vert had weldcraft widen them to 11.75".

Either way I think it is the best looking vert I have seen. One other thing - he kept the stock springs in the rear to be able to accomodate the big tire as well.

Makdaddy

I am Dysfunctional
Reaction score
345's here.... took some minor trimming and a little bit of a hammer to the inner fender. But they are on.

YOU WIN

But Wifey wont let me take Hammer to Stang
SOOOO Looks like im on 335 when I get it done

But thanks for the pics it looks sickkkkkkk

Last edited by a moderator:

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
I just ordered some 315/35/20 INVOs to go on a 20x10 wheels. (thanks to grnbullit) I'll post some pics in here when i get them mounted

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back