Wii U Release Date and Pricing

R1V3R5

5-Oh!
Reaction score
I have heard a lot of people hating on the price or specs, but I think it's a nice little machine for $299. Hell, I paid $399 for my Xbox 360. I will be getting one for sure.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I'll never buy another piece of hardware based on the Nintendo Game Cube platform again. Because all of the consoles from Game Cube on are built on the same hardware and IOS platforms, the day the Wii U is released... hackers will be cheating and making the games miserable for legitimate players. Unless you have zero intention on playing online games, I would warn everyone to stay away from it.

I am an online gamer playing head to head first person shooter (FPS) games. The Game Cube, Wii and soon to be Wii U are absolutely plagued with hackers who cheat at the games, demote, de-rank, reset and/or ban anyone with the talent to beat them even if they are cheating or the balls to complain to the hacker about it. Nintendo won't do anything about regardless of how many complaints; the game manufactures could cares less, and the problem exists on every online game from Mario Cart to MW3.

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
I'll never buy another piece of hardware based on the Nintendo Game Cube platform again. Because all of the consoles from Game Cube on are built on the same hardware and IOS platforms, the day the Wii U is released... hackers will be cheating and making the games miserable for legitimate players. Unless you have zero intention on playing online games, I would warn everyone to stay away from it.

I am an online gamer playing head to head first person shooter (FPS) games. The Game Cube, Wii and soon to be Wii U are absolutely plagued with hackers who cheat at the games, demote, de-rank, reset and/or ban anyone with the talent to beat them even if they are cheating or the balls to complain to the hacker about it. Nintendo won't do anything about regardless of how many complaints; the game manufactures could cares less, and the problem exists on every online game from Mario Cart to MW3.

I will be buying one when SSB gets released or monster hunter.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just bought mine. Got it all hooked up, and about to play Mario with my boy.

Snagged the last Deluxe edition at Target after a 4 hour rat race to get it.

Buy one now if you can otherwise it'll be after Christmas.

uqabury2.jpg

Last edited:
Back