Will have a 2015 at work tomorrow

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
I am an Assistant Service Manager at Ft Lauderdale AutoNation. Tomorrow, 10-6 we have an Engineer with a 15 coming by to play touch and learn. Hopefully test drve as well. Will do my best in between business to take as many live pics and maybe some driving video

2011 3.7 Kona Blue

forum member
Reaction score
I am an Assistant Service Manager at Ft Lauderdale AutoNation. Tomorrow, 10-6 we have an Engineer with a 15 coming by to play touch and learn. Hopefully test drve as well. Will do my best in between business to take as many live pics and maybe some driving video
Not trying to be a wise guy or anything because respectfully, I'm not but what pictures would one take of a stock 2015 model that the world hasn't already seen. I mean, its a factory mustang that every mustang enthusiast has seen by now which from the posts I read all over the place and talking to people in person, people aren't really impressed with its exterior design.

I mean don't get me wrong bro, if your a fan of the 2015 that's super cool and neat you get to see one in person. Perhaps this is your first time seeing one in person which can be very exciting. I remember going to the Philadelphia auto show last year where they had the 2015 mustang and I was jumping out of my skin to see it. I mean, people said wait to you see this beautiful artwork in person so I was pumped beyond belief when i arrived at the Philadelphia auto show.

Heck I figured the line around this 2015 would be so busy that I be waiting like 15-20 minutes just to see this. Myself. My wife and all of about 12 people were standing around scratches our a$$es trying to figure out what just happened to the iconic muscle car. For me it took a good 5 minutes to really figure out what just happened to the a$$ end of the 2015 and asked the woman talking about the new mustang when the next generation mustang was coming out without a corporate Fusion/Taurus/Focus front fasica.

Last edited:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Will do my best in between business to take as many live pics and maybe some driving video

GIF-jaw-drop-shock-shocked-star-trek-surprised-GIF.gif

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
I have seen them before as well. Just made a post because there might be some people interested

An additional thought. Like most, I have seen pics and the car at a car show. There is a huge difference in perspective of seeing the car and having an opportunity to test drive it!

Last edited by a moderator:

2011 3.7 Kona Blue

forum member
Reaction score
I have seen them before as well. Just made a post because there might be some people interested
That's cool bro, you will get to test drive it. I hear it rides and handles really well with the new IRS. Is it the 5.0, V6, or turbo model coming over to you today?

Find out if the 2011-2014 longtubes will work on them.
I'm sure you will need special new long tube headers for the 15's that way they can charge higher prices in the beginning. Ha ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
If you wouldn't mind, can you see if the heads will bolt up to an 11-14 block and if you would be able to use them in conjunction with a CJ IM? If not, not big deal, but it would be cool to know if they will. I am assuming that they will be able to but who knows.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Sure, we all have seen dozens of S550 pics, but we must want to see even moar, or else we wouldn't have clicked on this thread! LOL

I'll look at some pics...

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
If you wouldn't mind, can you see if the heads will bolt up to an 11-14 block and if you would be able to use them in conjunction with a CJ IM? If not, not big deal, but it would be cool to know if they will. I am assuming that they will be able to but who knows.

LOLz

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Engineer goes to get a cup of coffee, comes back and Johnny 5 is standing there with the whole car disassembled. I sure hope he doesn't carry a gun like Frank did.

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
That's cool bro, you will get to test drive it. I hear it rides and handles really well with the new IRS. Is it the 5.0, V6, or turbo model coming over to you today?

I'm sure you will need special new long tube headers for the 15's that way they can charge higher prices in the beginning. Ha ha ha

We had an EcobOost 6 spd car Premium Package here. Did not get a chance to drive it. Too many customers to deal with. Car is everything I expected. Only change which might deter some people is the back seat area on the S197 was bad prior to the cnages. With the Roof line being 1 1/2 inches lower and the Rear Glass being on more of a slope, head clearance is not great. Other than that I think the car is a Home Run just because it is a Mustang. Hopefully we don't experience any new car growing pains!

2011 3.7 Kona Blue

forum member
Reaction score
We had an EcobOost 6 spd car Premium Package here. Did not get a chance to drive it. Too many customers to deal with. Car is everything I expected. Only change which might deter some people is the back seat area on the S197 was bad prior to the cnages. With the Roof line being 1 1/2 inches lower and the Rear Glass being on more of a slope, head clearance is not great. Other than that I think the car is a Home Run just because it is a Mustang. Hopefully we don't experience any new car growing pains!
Well, thank you for your follow up bro. I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to test drive it. Hopefully, this new 2015 model will be a home run. For me personally, its not my cup of tea. I have a 2011 and nothing about the 2015 model has me wanting to spend 29k for it and make me want to sell my 2011 for it.

Even if I didn't own my 2011,the 2015 model wouldn't even be a thought. I would purchase a Camaro or Challenger before of got the 2015 model. Hopefully there will be aftermarket companies that can give people a nice non corporate Fusion type front fasica. Also, have some modern LED taillights and do something with that rear end. :):cool:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Well, thank you for your follow up bro. I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to test drive it. Hopefully, this new 2015 model will be a home run. For me personally, its not my cup of tea. I have a 2011 and nothing about the 2015 model has me wanting to spend 29k for it and make me want to sell my 2011 for it.

Even if I didn't own my 2011,the 2015 model wouldn't even be a thought. I would purchase a Camaro or Challenger before of got the 2015 model. Hopefully there will be aftermarket companies that can give people a nice non corporate Fusion type front fasica. Also, have some modern LED taillights and do something with that rear end. :):cool:

:thud: :wtf1: :wt: :dead2: :nk: :wtf::chainsaw: :tdown: :headscratch: :banhim: :puke:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back